and in this corner.......

C

Cerberus

Hello New Clear welcome to the CPA I am a very new member here but I now some of the older members one of wich is Zadok001 who will most likely post here later and give you his so called speach stay tuned and have lots of fun on the insane CPA

S

sageridder

begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message him with a request for a specific one, he will give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech} welcome live long and post.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I just like that song. Go william tell, and his overature. Well, no matter what i say, zodac will never get to say his speach( you'll understand later). So it's about this time in my speaches that...

::pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomeness. Pulls out punch, pie, and spicy buffalo wings.:: Remember guys, i'm trying to spice up my speach(bad pun).

N

nanokill

welcome to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jackes, i know i'll never leave(struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"j/k :D

enjoy the insanity and

A

Apollo

Welcome!

Hey Zadok, you're really bringing them in now! You just need another 50 or so, and you'll catch up to Rancor!:)

C

Cerberus

I don't think that Zadok brought this guy in you might want to ask Zadok but I am prity sure he did not we is from the wrong state for one

Z

Zadok001

He's not mine, at least not to my knowledge... :) But welcome aboard! Funny, our membership seems to grow in spurts, rather than a standard rate...

Anyways, I'm the Zadok mentioned up above. Nicknames are good. You want a nickname. You do. Really.

D

Duel

I noticed that, too. Welcome, NewClear. I'm the top poster, despite not being a ofunder.

C

Cateran Emperor

But I'm the local storyline guy, feel free to ask me any q's about what the heck is going on with the stuff behind the cards :)

Also, for the next month or so I'm the digger upper of Invasion info, you can see my findings in the general forum whenever i encounter something ;)

W

Whimsical

Welcome to the asylum! And I agree with mister Zadok sir ... you want a nickname ... <pulls out a medallion and starts swinging it in front of Newclear while speaking in a droning voice> You will want a nickname ... you will PM mister Zadok sir for you nickname ... you will give me all your money in a signed deed, ahem. Never mind the last part. :) Welcome!

Very punny, mister Pie-eater sir... :D