And another thing...

R

Rando

I need a nick name, but I don't like the idea of making up my own. I never thought nicknames meant much if you're the one picking it.

So, if you have yet to form an opinion of me, go do so and then come back and put down your sugestion for my nick name.

I know that I am opening myself up to all kinds of abuse, but sticks and stones...

P

Purple_jester

Mwahahahaha! Giggle!

Mmphh... I'm sorry. But to be honest with you, I found myself laughing at Django's suggestion for over five minutes. :)

Django, that is sooooo mean! You can't call Rando a freak any more than I can call him a freak. And I'm not calling him a freak or anyone else a freak. Why? Because we're all freaks. As freaks as freaks can be freaks. :D

(GUEST: Purple, I think using 8 'freaks' in one paragraph is bad form...)

Oops. Sorry. But seriously, you shouldn't pick on poor Rando <pats Rando on head>. He just wants a nickname <gives Rando a hug>. And everybody deserves a nickname...

Hmm? <gives Rando another squeeze>

Hey! Rando is squeezable! And his posts are usually short and interesting, though bursting with content! Let's call him "Rando-bear"!

(GUEST: Isn't that name a little demeaning for a guy to have?)

No, it's not! I think it's cute! I wanna call him Rando-bear! Seriously. I know him well enough from MTGnews. Please lemme call him that? <stares at Rando with adorable doe-eyes> :)

R

Rando

Squeezable, huh?
And bursting with content?
You know haw to make a guy feel so fuzzy and warm... (sigh)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I like the suggestion of "Freak" for three reasons:

1. He started a thread about it.

2. In the Deck Forum a couple of weeks ago, during a post between Gizmo and Hetemi, he said something like, "Hey, make fun of the freak later. Help with my deck now" which cracked me up.

3. For those above reasons, it seems to me :))) more whimsical than insulting.

R

Rando

How about "Bear-Freak" or "Freaky Bear", just to blend the two together.

As for Rambo, all I have to say is this...

My home town is so small...
(how small is it?)
My home town is so small they had to use the film Rambo to teach my 9th grade English class about the differnt forms of conflict.
(no joke)

P

Purple_jester

Yahoo! Freaky Bear it is, apparently. Cuddly, yet with a weirdness and uniqueness that identifies this bear as a fellow gamer. :)

I like it. You're gonna have to get Whimsical to make you a card. ;)

D

Django

Nice nick.

As always, my posts are short and bursting with content. :D
Much like Freaky-Bear's...

D

DÛke

I have school now, so I missed this!
That's sucks! Oh well, I think DJ and PG gave you great name Rando! Really, really great!

"Freaky Bear": It's just so funny! Something is funny about it! Go ahead and say it "Freaky Bear", it just makes me wanna burst in laughter. That's funny stuff here :), really funny :)...

T

theorgg

Originally posted by Rando
As for Rambo, all I have to say is this...

My home town is so small...
(how small is it?)
My home town is so small they had to use the film Rambo to teach my 9th grade English class about the differnt forms of conflict.
(no joke)
SWEEEEEEEEET!

actually, that isn't a bad idea...

It has the main types of conflict, though I prefer "The Interlopers" to illustrate it...

Or The Chaser to confuse teh hell out of the kids...