An Open Letter to Nightstalkers

N

Notepad

Nightstalkers Habuki and Exterra,

After learning of your recent dual-personality act on the CPA forums, I have to say that I'm seriously ticked off. I was about to do such a thing, but was too lazy to ever start doing it. How dare you steal my act!?

(Ah, nevermind him. Keep up the good work on ticking SeFRo off. He's real funny to watch when he has sand in his vagina. -Mad Dog)

You know, I was working on building this rocket ship in protest of that dirty cheater Nick Eisel's living on Earth, and going to the moon with it, but I think I may have my alter ego, Mad Dog, go and stuff you in it so you can't steal the show with the spamming and dual personality gig.

(Hey, do whatever you want to SeFRo for that threat, but leave me out. I'd never stuff anybody inside a rocket ship, especially not you two. Now, if he had told me to stuff you in a FedEx package and ship you over to Brainburst...I mighta done that. -Mad Dog, who hates rocket ships)

Your psychosis and stuff is funny, but it burns me up to see you taking cred for the whole insanity thing. Stop it. Or I will be forced to stop buying product from the CPA online store. And you know how far my spending goes. Do you really want to hurt their "10% of proceeds will be donated to homeless porcupines" holiday charity sales? I didn't think so!

(To be honest, he has a point here. You wouldn't want those porcupines to go without top hats this holiday season... -Mad Dog, who thinks Nightstalkers is just being inhumane now...)

But maybe the dual personality stuff can be harnessed for a greater purpose. Have you ever tried impersonating BOTH Rizzo and Wakefield? Two minds means two costumes! And then you can go to Star City and get all sorts of mad props.

(Not a bad idea! -Mad Dog, who liked to urinate on Wakefield shrines)

Well, anway, try to knock the stuff off. We all know you're just faking! So stop with the "I have two personalities" crap! Its as clear as day there's about three or four in there.

(What he said. Faker! -Mad Dog, who isn't a faker (Three, huh? I'll get these idiots to stop! -Junkyard, who just paintballed the other two to death...))

Sincerely,
SeFRo

N

Nightstalkers

I've been meaning to check on the work being done on that particular satillite. Seems its been 3 years and no report from the founding crews. I only hope that you could get me to the far side fo the moon faster than next year.
Or is this all a charade and your just going to sit aside and laugh when I knock on your door and you present me with a cardboard model stuffed with enough explosives for "rocket fuel" that it would create a nice crater on the ground? I seriously doubt your friend Maddog has too much to say about that.

As for paintball, you'd have to talk with Habuki about that. I am mainly into research for Nightstalkers Inc. but Habuki's interests are along paintball, pinball, and torchuring the rabid monkeys and test animals with his incessant music.

Nightstalker Exterra

N

Notepad

The rocket ship is real. And it works. However, it is not finalized as far as construction goes. I am still in need of aluminum foil and rubber bands.

N

Nightstalkers

Heh, I think you've been putting your spellfire cards to good use there Sefro.

As for the paintball thing.... Wanna see what my hand crafted arsenal? Most of them use ball bearings, but I found that they kinda go through fenses and stuff.

If you want accurate firing velocity, then buy one from the stores. If you want firepower, simply create the apparatus yourself.

Nightstalker Habuki

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of paintball, I just saw X-Fires on Outdoor Life Channel last night. Pretty cheesy (at least the intro), but kinda amusing to watch. Didn't get to watch the whole thing as I had to put my kid to bed, but would probably watch it again :)

T

train

sounds interesting...

so did the extreme martial arts on discovery...

anyone see it, and what is x-fires about...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't see that martial arts show, but X-Fires is about (from what I saw) a paintball game that's gussed up into three missions that have a "storyline". There's a team of 6 which looks like it goes against a team of 6 with the addition of the "flunky" defenders. The mission I saw, the first team had to break into a "lab" and retrieve a computer disk with the second team trying to stop them. It looked like the second team was part of the show and thus a constant in the game. I think it's billed as part game show so presumably the first team wins something if they succeed in all their missions.

T

train

Sounds cool... mission impossible with paintball...

Now where's ving rhames and tom cruise when you need them...:p

N

Notepad

Ah, yes, I saw X-Fire. Man, that show is LAME! Its a great time-killer and interesting if you like paintball.

But if you don't like paintball, you're sitting there wondering if you're watching a new season of LaFemme Nikita or something. That, and why the hell the camera seems to want to crawl up between Clawz's boobs every time it pans towards her.