An odd observance...

O

orgg

...I've just counted the active threads here, on every forum.

It seems the active threads are only slightly less in number than those at MiseTings, whose forums have begun to lag since their mods went hardline(which, for the immaturity level over there, isn't a bad thing...)

I'm going to start trying to recruit a few of the more intelligent posters from over there... Mabe Shiro will return, the others? I don't know.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Very well. I lurk no longer.

I have returned!

N

Nightstalkers

Great idea, howabout we just clone Spiderman instead? It'd save time and money. :)

Heck, we could always borrow a few dozen Clones from Train... hey wait, he'd be evil then, wouldn't he? :p :D

Ello again Shiro, hope you had a good sabatical.

Disclaimer: Do not attempt to make Habuki a moderator of anything, he'll be extremely sorry and nobody wants that... On second thought, make him anything and we'll eat Mr. Potato Head.

Nightstalker Habuki

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What's the odd observance? Is it the activity is picking up here so it almost matches MiseTings?

T

train

Maybe it was odd, that there was an observance...;)

... of any kind...:p

O

orgg

Half and half, Spiderman.

MiseTings dropped off in real content a bit more than usual, and this place has picked up a bit more lately.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Odd that today, there seems to be a dearth of activity then... nothing really between 9:45 AM EST to now... :)

T

train

had to look that one up...

Main Entry: dearth
Pronunciation: 'd&rth
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English derthe, from (assumed) Old English dierth, from dEore dear
1 : scarcity that makes dear; specifically : FAMINE
2 : an inadequate supply : LACK

:rolleyes:

R

Rooser

No, train, you got it wrong. Dearth is the bad guy from Star Wars.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't he actually the nerdy name-now-lost cousin who postulated there actually could be a "dark side" to the Force? :p

T

train

My Merriam-Webster bible has failed me...

I shall forever turn my back on it... for the next 30 seconds!...:p