An explanation

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
As you may or may not have noticed, I have not been on the CPA as frequently as I used to be. This is due to several stressful problems/obligations going on in my life.

For the up-side: I have recently been elected Treasurer of my Fraternity. I have devoted more of my time to my brotherhood as a result and am trying to fix up what the previous officers messed up.

The opera production I'm in, The Pirates of Penzance, debuts next week and rehearsals have been tedious. This has taking up a majority of my time.

On the down-side: I discovered a wierd cyst-like growth underneath my armpit. I am getting an X-Ray tomorrow to determine if it is a cyst or a calcium deposit. In the meanwhile, this thing looks very wierd.

And last, but certainly not least, one of my roomates was found dead late last month. I haven't been speaking to many people about it as I have been trying to not let it conflict with my schoolwork. But, this has been on my mind almost every day.

I am only typing this now because I don't want anybody here to think I have left the CPA or matured out of Magic(God knows that's not the case). Please, I hope that when this period of stress ends and I can pop out witty, hysterical comments again, that you will remember me as the Ransac of old.

Mark Wanich

T

train

Good Luck with the Opera and Treasurer...

On the down-side: I discovered a wierd cyst-like growth underneath my armpit. I am getting an X-Ray tomorrow to determine if it is a cyst or a calcium deposit. In the meanwhile, this thing looks very wierd.
Make sure you wear your best lead suit... ;)

And last, but certainly not least, one of my roomates was found dead late last month. I haven't been speaking to many people about it as I have been trying to not let it conflict with my schoolwork. But, this has been on my mind almost every day.
If you somehow feel guilty, but know you didn't do anything, just keep reassuring yourself you're not guilty...
If you just can't get the thought out of your mind, take time to remember the person for all their great times... and keep telling yourself they went on to better things...

Hope any of that helps...:)
See you soon...

Train.

M

Mazzak

and if you keep having flashbacks involving a pigeon dance gone horribly wrong, well...

N

Nightstalkers

The Nightstalker down there was reposted in Maine... so you can't get any help there...

We'll try to help out if we can.

Don't think about the grief if it helps much :)

E

EricBess

I would say "break a leg", but it sounds like you have enough worries right now. Well, take care of yourself. Good luck in all your endeavors and congratulations where it applies. Seems likes it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride... We're all here for you.

P

Prince RXI

"Hey, Mark. Things could be worse... I could go to GS with you:D... maybe not... Anyway, good luck, brother. I think I might be going down to watch you perform actually."

Prince RXI, David, brother of Ransac, Mark

A

Apollo

Good luck, Mr. Ransac. Though I would think that after my visit, nothing would compare in terms of excitement and distractions... :p

T

THEMAXX

Hey man best wishes to you and all that stuff and you must play my new sliver deck when you get home again. By the by this is Andrew just with a new screen name yet again....

N

Nightstalkers

Wow marc, you know people living in boxes in allyways?

why should you get all the fun?

A

arhar

Make sure not to contract any STD's while you're in that frat of yours :)

F

FmK-AnC

i never noticed how supportive everyone here was... it just goes to show people really can be nice... it just makes me feel really good knowing that theres people in the world like you guys(and girls depending on who you might be)...
well good luck...
Dont let the man get you down.

M

Mazzak

i'm supp... well, actually, i'm indifferent

:p

the monkey poured coffee in my boots

T

train

I'll support the monkey expressing his right to pour coffee in boots...:p

and I'll support indifference...:D