An announcement...

N

Notepad

*WARNING -- spoiler alert about Star Wars III ahead*

I finally got off my big fat arse today and went to the post office. No, not to get those cute little bat stamps. Well, okay, I went for the stamps, but I also went to send a package to Spidey.

Anybody know what that means? Means The writing contest cards are finally on their way and we can see the first CPA writing contest soon.

Now let's just hope the USPS can do their job and get it delivered.

Oh, and that spoiler: Jar Jar is gonna be in part 3, you can place bets on it now. Oh, and ewoks. Lots and lots of homosexual ewoks. Not that ewoks are homosexual by nature, but these will be, and they'll hang out by Jar Jar a lot. Makes you kind of wonder, doesn't it? Oh, and the movie will BE about Jar Jar and his gay buddies. So overall, expect a movie much better than Phantom Menace...maybe...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spidey quietly checks the drawer that contains his plane ticket to Aruba.... yep, still there

T

train

Hoemland Security agents burst into the room and hold SPidey down... One of them points to the ticket in the drawer and says 'yep!, we got our man!'...

All of a sudden you hear the *pop* of a latex glove on someone's hand in the hallway...:eek:

T

theorgg

Err... yea. Jar-blab's going to be in the third one. If you saw the second, you know HE is the one responsible for the whole creation of the empire! It's ALL HIS FAULT!!!

How could he NOT be in the next one?

As for the Ewoks... well, I havn't seen the movies in a while... When I get time, i'm going to watch the box set I got a month ago... and still havn't had the tiem to watch it...

Actually, I'm going to log of right now just to watch Human Highway, of which I won off of ebay.

"It takes a worried man to sing a worried song... Everyting is F'ked up, and it's all coming down! Yea, it takes a worried man to sing that worried song. Hell, if you're worried now(with the way we're going!) you WON'T BE WORRIED LONG..."
-Devo, a simi-cover of Worried Man from Human Highway, of which I've owned three days, but havn't had the time to watch it... :(