An adition to our profiles

Ferret

Staff member
Here's something that might be fun: MTGO Name. We have ICQ address, IM address, email, websites...just one more thing...

-Ferret

"What do you think, Ed?"

N

Nightstalkers

Just put it under nickname...

yada yada yada...

And something ending with z.....

T

train

you mean the profile osmeone sees when they click directly on your name right?...

If so - that'd be cool...

N

Nightstalkers

Why can't you put it under the current nickname box?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You mean so it appears under our name to the left? You can't really have more than one line so I don't know if people want that to be your MTGO handle or something else witty...

N

Nightstalkers

Spiderman
CPA Man in Tights
Dopey Administrative Assistant
Web-Slinger

You were saying?

N

Nightstalkers

So I can't have like, Assistant Hacker, or Killer Bob, or The Nightstalkers.

What is this, some sort of democracy

Ferret

Staff member
Actually, I meant in our profiles (the ones that you get when you click "Profile" on the post - it's just another line...shouldn't be too hard to add...

-Ferret

"If a player wants to look it up it's okay. If they don't play MTGO, they can avoid it..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nightstalkers: I'm not sure what you mean by "catch". A regular user is allowed one personal nickname. That's it.

Ferret: That's not a bad idea and I'd bring it up with Ed if he hasn't read this already.

N

Nightstalkers

What about an irregular one like....

Saved! Saved at last from this infernal piece of s***! Over here, over...

Code:
When are the CPA awards going to be held again?

N

Nightstalkers

Just wonderin' I guess... :rolleyes:

If Spiderman or Ed see to this addition to our profiles, all of a sudden we'll have idiots joining up and asking for FFOL handles onto the profiles and it will spread from there.

"Change is not particularly bad, just the change that involves me moving." — James Patterson Hues

N

Nightstalkers

Well, then Ed is the only one we have to fear who will be able to change the site (Other than hackers, but we've stopped some of that already.)

And good for us Ed likes the site just as it is... I hope

T

train

I just noticed that we can enter out MTGO handles in our CPA profiles!!!... coolness!!!...

Thanks Ed!!!...

N

Nightstalkers

some people think that Ed is just another myth of the web...

Goes to show thats not the case :D