American Gladiators

Killer Joe

I didn't even know it was comming back on until I was surfing through the channels on my TV last night.

I don't really like Game Shows and I never really liked AG when it was on before but for some reason I watched nearly every minute of it last night.

"Helga" & "Crush" are my two Favorite Female Gladitors and "Toa" is my Fav for the guys.

I LOVE big women! :D

R

rokapoke

Killer Joe said:
"Helga" & "Crush" are my two Favorite Female Gladitors and "Toa" is my Fav for the guys.
Dude, you're on your own with Helga. She was totally useless in the Gauntlet, too. When the first girl got past her, you could actually see Helga trundling after her. I had to laugh.

On the whole, though, I was disappointed by the gladiators. Crush is pretty hot, though, and I'm pretty sure Siren is a holdover from the last of the old seasons. Can the same be said for Titan, or am I just confusing him with Tower?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hot??? any of them???? Well, maybe if you like your women with men-like bodies...... I know KJ's "taste", but rokapoke, you disappoint us.
I didn't like this show when it first came out..... don't see it getting any better...

If you two like "big" women, here is one that is a least put together like a woman:
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/bethphoenix/

R

rokapoke

Hey, hot is based on the face and the nicely-shaped body. She didn't look ripped beyond belief, otherwise I'd be repulsed.

Killer Joe

Well, here is my "Yard-Stick"

1.) Taller than me
2.) Weighs more than me
3.) Athletic

nuzzle-nuzzle-nuzzle.... :p

Killer Joe

Another awesome episode last night!!!

I guess "Crush" is the Jousting Fem-Glad and so far she's undefeated! Helga held her own last night and denied one of the contestants entry into the Gladiator Victory Wall.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No way, give me most of the WWE Divas anytime....... even Victoria looks better than these she-mans......

Killer Joe

I watched the finale last night and it was pretty anti-climatic :(

I found myself channel surfing and only staying on AG when my woman; "CRUSH" was on stage. :D

T

train

Couldn't believe it was already over... hadn't heard plans for more...