Am I the only 1 on Earth with Webtv???

C

Child of Gaea

Well, it seems as if I am the only person with webtv, which means that I will be the only one to miss the chat room and the CPA/MOTL Type 0 Tourneys :( Anyways, if there IS any one else with webtv that comes here, I would like to offer an invitation to play magic online the old fashioned way, Real Cards Real People... Come to http://www.talkcity.com Register and come to room #Magic-the-Gathering where you will find about a dozen people at a time talking and playing magic and having a GREAT time testing there own Real decks... Hope to see some of you there even if you dont have webtv because it is a good time all around for everyone :)

Child
"Lowly Webtv Scum"

B

Baron Sengir

Good to see you back, Child. We've missed you on the forums.

I am going to back Child of Gaea up on this. I play from time to time on talkcity and it is a lot of fun. Plus the group of people over there are pretty cool.

I remain
The Baron
Headin' over there right now ...

Ferret

Staff member
WEBTV *TWITCH* TALK CITY *TWITCH*

Work is haunting me!
Work is haunting me!
Work is haunting me!

-ferret

"*TWITCH!*"

A

avengingangel

I too have WebTv.("slow is good")Yes,it's a shame we miss out on all those things a larger hard drive and faster prosessor can do for you.But thanks for the link.Hopefully run into you there.(On a serious note,if I didn't have WebTv,I wouldn"t be writing this post)

Ferret

Staff member
You have my condolences. :)

-ferret

"...dial 1800gowebtv for frustration and fun..."