alpine_beaver in the house

A

alpine_beaver

after reading an article on the mtgnews.com forum entitled "the final conclusion of a big misunderstanding" or something like that, i saw this site mentioned and i decided to end my membership at that forum and come here. i hope to make some friends and be helpful to many people thru my comments. 8)

T

terzarima

Hah, I'll be the first one to mention that the CPA is one big lovable family (exept maybe gerode) *Ademis gives Alpine beaver a big friendly hug Some people would say that most of us are crazy and they're probably right, I'll just wait for some one else to do Zadoks nickname speech

H

Hawaiian mage

Most new members don't make it past they'er first post. But you look like have plenty of flesh to get through boot camp.

D

Darsh

Ahhh All of those beaver jokes....Huh!?! Oh yeah Welcome to the cpa! I know I'll never leave.

[me] struggles with strait jacket j/k and shamelessly steals nanokills welcome gimmik.[/me]

If you want to know how to do the color thing its
[*me] text [*/me] just take out the * and put whatever you want for text.

[Edited by Darsh on September 30th, 2000 at 09:39 PM]

D

Darsh

It's been corrected FoR that lasts part didn't show up in the first one.

Z

Zadok001

Good morning! :) I remember you... I think I pissed you off once or twice. If I did, I'm sorry... I usually don't try to, but MtgNews tends to get a lot of posts from me that are pretty flame-ish. No offense is ever meant by it, though. At least, not most of the time. I'm Nivelimac on MtgNews.

Really, don't stop posting on MtgNews, there's no particular reason why people shouldn't post on both. DUke, Yellowjacket, Purple Jester, and I all do, and probably several other members I've blanked on. Welcome!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

D

Darsh

[me] says hello[/me]

[*me] says hello[*/me] just take out the *'s is that clear enough?

N

Namielus

*Scare off Newbie Speech BEGIN
Well welcome to the CRAZY WARD ahahahh!

And from what I can tell the other me is only Zadok so, I can't be sure if Zadok knows about this other guy/if Zadok knows who I am.

I need to sleep now.

You are sleeping but you keep stealing the hands.

Stop it!

Your the one that is asleep!

I'm the one that is awake.

How can you be sure?

Ok if I hit my head against the desk whoever controls the brains will say ouch.

OUCH!!!

Who are you?

Gee man that really hurt don't do that again or I will have to smash your left index finger.

You wouldn't

He has flipped

Oh yea!

OUCH!!!

I can't tupe witj that fimger amy more

Why do you do that?

YOU WANT SOME OF THIS!

Who woke me?

Ummm mot me.

I swear it wasn't me it was the other guy.

How could you blame me like that?

Jei tkat frocli,g hirts!

Why did you bend off his middle finger?

Hey that wasn't me!

Hey someone just grabbed the left hand a smash the right, isn't that right hand dominate?

Yea?

I'm not left handed

Neither am I

O', go,,a loll ioi

Well this is for righty!

OUCH!!!!!! yyyoouuuuu smaassshheddd myys hiighheerrrr mootterrr connntrooollll!

I'm gonna go back to sleep now...

I help

-THAWK-
*Scare off Newbie Speech END

Hulo?

A

alpine_beaver

well thank yall all for the warm welcome except the one about the "scaring off the newbie speech" one, that one was a little disturbing, 8). anyway, thanks for the welcome.

G

Gerode

[me] pounces on ademis, clobbers him into a bloody pulp [/me]

Welcome! I'm one of the insane ones! Don't listen to ademis; he's one of the sane ones ;) Don't listen to Multani, for that matter! He steals my Shiny Objects.

Ask nanokill for help when removing your straight jakcet. Make sure Multani isn't looking, or he'll hunt you down and put the jacket back on. Don't be intimidated by all the psychos here; we won't hurt you (Unless you light us on fire. Repeatedly. Like ademis!)

Gotta go before Multani spots me. He's been hunting me down for a while.

[me] walks out. [/me]

[Edited by Gerode on October 1st, 2000 at 01:51 AM]