3 Dismantling Blow
2 Capsize

Sorceries
4 Syphon Soul
2 Evincar’s Justice

Enchantments-Aura
2 Quicksilver Dagger
2 Armadillo Cloak

All of my decks are 75 cards due to the Multiplayer Magic League that I started. I have made this deck before with small changes here and there but this is my latest list. It holds up pretty well in mid to large games but sucks at 3 player games.

Killer Joe

It is, I had to, as I always do, reflect on the kinds of decks my "usual" opponents play and most are heavy creature based so in went the Terminates and the Lightning Bolts. The Krosan Tusker is mainly for it's cycling ability (basic land search) but is good to plop down mid to late game and especially if I hadn't used both of my Armadillo Cloaks which are really Pacifisms. The Evincar's Justice is for mass small creature removal and the buyback ability allows me to do it several times. Capsize is to get rid of what Dismantling Blow can't. The three copies of Moment's Peace is really six copies due to it's flashback ability and is for those times I have to endure a creature rush. Pristine Talisman, Armadillo Cloak & Syphon Soul are my life gainers and the Syphon Soul helps me do damage to my opponents as well as my new favorite common multiplayer card Breath of Malfegor. Drift of Phantasm, Angelic Wall and Quicksilver Dagger work well together as protectors, a way to do TIM damage and the drawing of cards. Transguild Promenade & Rupture Spire really have helped me run this five color deck and yes their drawback slows me down but the deck is basically a control deck anyway so it's par for course. Also, the lack of exotic rare cards in the deck should help make my deck appear less effective to my opponents and since it's not an aggressive deck they SHOULD leave me alone or at least not try to eliminate me by turn 5. :rolleyes:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Your additional stipulation of a 75-card deck would also make it harder to devise a powerful combo deck capable of going off quickly, but I think I could pull it off. My first bet would be High Tide...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I saw that it was a control deck. Just got me thinking about the "peasant" format and all that. Combo would work here too. Control should be pretty strong in an all-commons format, although 5-color control seems pretty ambitious...

Is this the only all-common deck so far, or have you done others?

Killer Joe

@Oversoul: I love a challenge so five-color was the way to go for me. I haven't made too many other all common decks but I have made THIS in various forms with Lightning Bolt, Terminate, Quicksilver Dagger (and some kind of wall for it), Moment's Peace & Capsize as the staples.

@Moosie: Capsize is only good for two slots in any deck that I include blue and in a 75 card deck it doesn't always make an appearance nor does it change the game....delay it but not change it. :p