Aka...

Do you have another user handle?

• Yes, but it's secret.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and they are...

• Nope.

• Never! I find such deception deplorable!

• Total voters

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
As you all know, I am 1000thcpa(or something like that).

I have made other other aliases but have given them to friends(who didn't use them after a while). For example, I was pillbug for the first post and then handed over the rights to my friend andrew. I started up raMsac for my brother and showed him how to post for the first few times(then he made himself Prince RXI). That's all I can remember.

Oh, and I am Osama Bin Laden. I was hearing so much oink from various web sites one day about Bin Laden, and I had been having a bad day. So, I decided to take my frustration out on Bin Laden. And what better way to do so than to create him on a message board and pummell him into the ground(hmmmm, that should be my next stop on this trip to the CPA).

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gerode

I'm Gerode (sometimes Gerrode when I can't get it with one R). Never have used any other names in my 6 years of internet existence.

C

Cateran Emperor

I am one other person on these boards, but I doubt if anyone could ever figure it out. If it's any help, he has not posted since the release of Invasion...

I should hope that Spiderman is no one else on these boards. He's already got enough posts for anywhere between 3 and 6 accounts... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason, I find it amusing when people put their own oink in their posts like Ransac did ('cause usually I have to do it).

A very, very sad little man that spends 26 hours a day posting on this site
Maybe one very and a few less hours :D

I am just one person with usually nothing to do at work (not now though) so I like to get on here. Or play games. Or do both. But I figure it's too hard to remember two names and try to keep two personas; I'm very bad at acting. :)

T

terzarima

Don't look at me man, I'm clean.

*Ademis' eyes dart across the room*

I'm innocent I swear it!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I find Oinking very entertaining as well. I gives me the oink I need to start the oink off prop-oink-erly.

Ransac, cpa oink man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmmm, come to think of it, I think I'll start a new member alias by the name of OINK!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DÛke

"Time flies by when you're havin' fun."

Here and now is not the |= (_) ( |{ | /\/ g case.

Ry8, Run(past tense) + Saw + kick(minus "ick")?

Just havin' some "fun"...my way.

E

Elrond

I'm just Elrond here.

If Elrond's already taken on another board when I gt there I'm Elrond1782.

F

fuzzy510

I have at least one other handle, but I don't remember what it is.........