x2 Kusari-Gama
x2 Cleansing Beam
x1 Ronin Cavekeeper
x1 Iron-Brabed Hellion
x3 Searing Wind

Burn them... burn them all!

L

Limited

Cool deck. Again I think that 20 lands isn't enough, especially when you are playing with cards that don't mind it if you have mana to spare (Wildfire Emissary, Kumano, No-Dachi, Excruciator). Perhaps you could add some cycle lands like Forgotten Cave?

I notice that you have 14 creatures with a converted casting cost three; you might improve the deck by putting a couple of two-drops in the deck. Battle-Mad Ronin comes to mind (which works nice with No-Dachi).

Hopes this helps!

J

jorael

Burn baby burn!

I'd drop those walls of stone. They don't burn anything... Instead I would play some other creature. Then you would have 20 creature that can swing with a no-dashi. Instead of the equipment you could also use something like Captive Flame: in a mono-red deck it's brutal :D

If you can get then, Mogg Fanatic is a good one mana creature. You can sacrifice it to kill random small creatures. I would add these to replace some of the more expensive burn cards.

J

Jareth, Goblin King

I agree with Limited, a good two-drop would be Hearth Kami. If nothing else he gets rid of artifacts

K

KingAlanI

Interesting Burn deck...I had a Burn deck that combined that opponent-annoyance device, combined with the opponent-annoyance device of Land Destruction. :D

I see Lightning Blast, but not 'classic' burn cards such as Shock and Lightning Bolt

A

Archon

It's the cards I got.

I like the Yamabushi's Fbecause my friend uses a bunch of low powered things with fear. Since he can revive them, I remove them from the game.

I love my Walls of Stone. They save my but from ground attackers, giving me time to get my burns drawn.

Then, there's discard. Guerrilla tactics comes in a fun way there.

I've done the Ronin+No-Dachi thing. Very good, but the Ronins are currently in another deck.