advisory panel

V

Volradon

I thought someone might care that if u go to the wizards site now there is a link which sais advisory panel and they promise u will take part in discussions regarding the designing of the new sets and othere such things. to sign up u take a survey completely unrelated to magic, except for the income part (how wizards does its research)
Volradon

I

Istanbul

Went to the site.
Didn't find the link.
Could you be more specific?

V

Volradon

i think it was under the mtg section on the left side its like a box
VOLRADON

A

Apollo

I joined. I wonder what kinds of questions they'll ask us. It'll be kinda cool being on their "advisory panel" even if they ignore us :)

V

Volradon

this is so cool they sent me an e-mail with a screening survey i am taking it now and then i might be on the advisory pannel.

G

Griffith_se

I tried to sign up, and all I get is "Error 400 bad request" :(

A

Almindhra

I signed up...They accepted me...I filled out the survey...Then that company that provides the survey had more of them...And now I'm hooked!...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I

Istanbul

I signed up. The first question asked me whether or not I work at a place that sells Magic cards, and I said yes, and the survey pretty much ended there.

Somehow, I get the feeling my help won't be needed.

V

Volradon

DO NOT answer yes to the first page of Q's or i think they dont accept u.

G

Griffith_se

I can't get past the Registration form. When I submit I get error 400 malformed syntax, or something like that.
I did get an E-mail from iGain saying thank you for registering, but thats it.
Does anyone have an idea of what the problem might be?

I'm behind a firewall, but I don't think thats it. Has anyone else that is behind a firewall tried?

Its probably a scam anyway.

[Edited by Griffith_se on August 3rd, 2000 at 11:01 AM]

A

Almindhra

Wizards is leading Magic players on...Thats not an advisory panel, its a survey, and thats it...I doubt they're going to keep in contact with the people or anything...I went to the web site whos hosting the survey, and all it is is surveys...Theres nothing else...

Damn them at Wizards....

F

FoundationOfRancor

I said I was 14, and tehy said they couldnt sign me up because I was 13...!!!!! Then, i lied and signed up a 53, and they STILL said i was 13...!!!!!

Damn them at wizards...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
FoR, how did they know you were lying? Is that, like, a psychic computer? Wow.

That's scary! :eek:

I tried to sign up, and got the same errors Griffith_se got. I wonder what's up with that? :confused:

F

Fire Slinger

Tag Guard

It let me sign up. Right now I'm filling out all the surveys that I can.

[Edited by Fire Slinger on August 3rd, 2000 at 10:12 PM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
at least for the second one... there's probably a cookie with the survey info in it, that's how they knew that FoR had already filled it out before... not scary at all.

Though I don't know what's up with the first error (you SURE you typed in 14?)

V

Volradon

hey fireslinger i think u r out of the tag game u edited your message so i tag u