ADMINS, CPA'er's - Please Read!

H

HOUTS

To all my fellow CPA writer's and admins: "HELLO!"

I haven't been on the site in quite some time to chat, but I still stop by to read articles.
In the past few years I've noticed a random spammer, who stole my account (due to my ignorance of setting a improper password), spout utter ignorance! And clones who have come in under my name.

Regardless of how you felt about my writing, or how I handled myself on your forums, those remarks of pure idiocy are not mine. I want to thanks those admins who captured back my account. My gratitude goes out to you!

There is one issue I would like to fix: http://www.casualplayers.org/forums/archive/index.php?t-14395.html

Being a writer on PlayorDraw, Brainburst, a few articles on StarCityGames, and my home here CasualPlayers, I have drawn a few trolls. And there is no doubt I attack them in waves. These individuals are, no doubt, claiming libelous claims. Please, if you do not believe me, check out anything under my name: Shawn J. Houtsinger
You will see, as it is public records, I have not been brought charges for any of these accusations. Nor is that my Ebay account. Nor have I used my REAL Ebay account in years. It is so easy to tarnish a person's reputation, and have it stick, without backing it up. And I know (yes, even you Spidey) are people with reputable marrow.

So, I ask, please remove this libelous archive. My public record, or anything you may need, is full of transparency. This link shows up in Google and is something that noone would want to see. Especially when the accusations are unfounded, false, and are being permeated by link itself.

If any admin would like to contact me, via e-mail or speak in person on phone, please do so: houts000@gmail.com

Shawn J. Houtsinger
The One and Only,
the REAL Houts