Adios....Again

T

The Magic Jackal

Don't worry, I'll be back, In about a week. It's time for a good old family road trip, [me]sighs[/me]

I'll be gone for about a week, Rancor will be taking care of the survivor game. If i somehow stumble across a computer in the middle of the road, I'll try to sneak on
the cpa.

D

DÛke

...sorry to see you leave, but since your coming back, it don't matter :)...

Good luck...

Z

Zadok001

Sheesh, I see this 'Goodbye again' thread title and I'm like "Great, who's 'quiting' for a week this time? Oh, it's Jackal again. Figures." :) J/K

C'ya Jackal! Have fun!

A

Almindhra

Oh no!...Now how am I going to know the answers to the questions?...j/k everyone, don't worry... ;) ...heh heh...

Miss ya guy!

N

Neo_Keo

........ Averdersdein my friend. See you after that wonder ful road trid your going on. * Ah a week thats a Bathroom break for an Immortal or is that a century hmmmmmm...":D

D

Duel

Okay, Jackal. Seeya round, or square, or whatever shape you are.

N

nanokill

Have fun on your trip. come back as soon as you can.

We need you you here, mj.
see ya soon.:D

T

The Magic Jackal

Well I'm back. All I have to say Is that road trips suck. Due to my little brother, Vacation was cut back by 2 days. And just when I was starting to get a tan......When a magic player gets a tan, the world is coming to an end...

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Welcome back. FoR has been having trouble with getting hard questions for Survivor 2. He's starting to flip out.

D

dw51688

yes welcome back. You are one of the only few people who i don't know that well on the CPA. All I know is that you are very clever, and Griffith is the computer guy with the colors, pics, and fading text

F

FoundationOfRancor

We DONT need to mention to jackal/jordan the survivor game....he'll never let up on me....

T

The Magic Jackal

Rancor, Rancor, I leave you alone for a couple of days and you ask some easy ass questions.... Now i'll have my helper monkey get you.

N

nanokill

welcome back mj. good to see you again, really what did happen on the road trip and where did you go.