Ack! Not Britney!!

Killer Joe

But the picture is from Brittney's,.......well,.....um,.........pre-fixed days, if you know what I mean ;).

A

arhar

Like Britney Spears would ever hang out with Magic geeks :D

D

DÛke

...geeks...[laughs]...

Britney is takin' over...I know she would...next we'll see Britney on Magic cards...

...it's her hypnotic bust...

The girl is fake...enjoy her while she lasts...

Almindhra, why don't you make a Magic card of Britney Spears...something ironic like that?
I could do the text...you could do everything else. :)

G

Gizmo

Fake, schmake.

I would ... you would ... that guy over there would ... hell, nine out of ten guys and one out of ten women would....

It`s perfectly natural to look at Britney and think animal noises.
(possibly not chickens, though)

H

Hawaiian mage

I suppose I'm one of the few guys out there that finds all that make up and distorted body figure disgusting...

Oh well. Maybe I'm just above it.

D

Dementia

......"Oh you know your attracted to her you liar" because I know that you might be telling the truth.

But damn. I can't help it. She's hot. I hate everything she stands for and I hate myself for being attracted to her, but I am non the less.

I would take a gothic chick over her any day though. Guess I can be proud of that:D

C

Chaos Turtle

Go ahead and make that "ten out of ten guys," cuz I probably would, too. :p

S

Sammy Dead-O

She's invaded farther than most of us realize. At regionals, some guy was using Britney pictures for his saproling tokens.

A

arhar

I would post a link to another Britney cartoon, but that probably would get me banned, so I won't.. PM me if you want to see it, attach the proof that you're over 18

E

Ephrils

Wow. I haven't even been in the forum(as in all the forums) 5 minutes and already Britney is mentioned. Why does this not surprise me?

Oh well, for the record, I like her and think she's attractive.

A

Almindhra

Actually Ephrils, I think its been awhile since we've mentioned her...

and arhar, that was um, sick...lol...Thanks...