Acererak, the Archlich

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This is one of the new cards spoiled for Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

Acererak, the Archlich
2B
Legendary Creature — Zombie Wizard
When ~ enters the battlefield, if you have not completed Tomb of Annihilation, return ~ to its owner’s hand and venture into the dungeon.
Whenever ~ attacks, for each opponent, you create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token unless that player sacrifices a creature.
5/5

So yeah, I'll just leave this here...
1625789282318.png

I am imagining your interest here is that it is a two card Tendrils of Agony with unbounded storm count. Any other interesting plays you see outside playing some spells without cost (which Aluren is already providing for the most part)?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
While I do love a good Tendrils of Agony, it's totally unnecessary here. You can simply loop through the "Lost Mine of Phandelver" dungeon a bunch of times. Your opponents will probably run out of life before you run out of cards in your library. Failing that, you've made a bunch of treasure tokens and drawn your whole library, so some kind of backup plan should be readily available. Where we go from there depends on the format.

Right, I was thinking of Lost Mine duplicating the effect of a Tendrils, rather than using the actual card. The treasure token from the Mine Tunnels room is sufficient for Bomat Courier and Elixir of Immortality to provide unbounded dungeon venturing, not constrained by initial library size, as long as the remaining hand and library at time of combo contain at least three other cards.