Acceptable Hobbies

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
Why is "single" in quotation marks? It makes it look like there's another word you might choose instead...
Unwed, loney, alone, dwarven pony-loving...... you know what he means..... :D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
Unwed, loney, alone, dwarven pony-loving...... you know what he means..... :D
Unshackled? Free? Independent? Hey, wait a minute, just because Ransac's a pony-lover doesn't mean that I'm into that...

D

DarthFerret

FYI, add a new hobby to the list. Heroscape. A friend gave me a Master set for my birthday, and also brought all of his stuff over. He has every expansion set, and 2 or 3 master sets. That was a huge play board once we finally got it put together.

B

BigBlue

I bought my oldest son the first master set of HS (Valkyrie edition or somesuch)...

He loved it. my middle son loves it, they have a good friend who loves it.

So, I bought a different master set (can't remember which one - other than it isn't the marvel one)... And last xmas they each got a couple of the expansions...

They love it. I tried it once or twice, but didn't really get into it... maybe because I was playing against kids...

They'll put together these super elaborate maps and go at it - using all their figures, and split them up - I don't think they bother counting points to make sure the sides are even... they also make up their own rules a bit I think... but that's what kids do. :)

N

Nightstalkers

I collect anime, movies, cards, and board games...

Also shiny items I find... but... don't tell anyone!

Most people think I'm weird anyways, so who care?!!