Abundance Discussion, cont, cont

S

Spart

Well, I'm bringing this deck here since Zadok seems to have abandoned the dojo forums, along with so many others. I think the deck can easily qualify as casual, with such unsual cards as clear the land, credit voucher, and abundance, coupled with unusual ideas like decking the opponent with a prosperity and living to tell about it or playing with a (normally) absurd proportion of lands. As well, it has been repeatedly rejected by the very symbol of the non-casual players, Zvi. For those of you who haven't seen the deck yet, this is the last version, posted by Zadok before the "old forums" were removed:

4 x turnabout
3 x early harvest
4 x exploration
4 x prosperity
2 x deranged hermit
1 x credit voucher
3 x clear the land
2 x recall
2 x mystical tutor
4 x abundance
16 x forest
15 x island

I think the next stage in this decks evolution is to incorporate the usefull nemesis cards. So far all that I have seen is skyshroud claim, but it's a big one. My current experiment has the following modifications (first attempt):

-3 clear the land
-1 abundance
-1 credit voucher
-2 mystical tutor
-2 deranged hermit
-2 forest
-2 island

+4 skyshroud claim
+4 wild growth
+4 frantic search
+1 early harvest

My goal is to perfect this deck idea to show the pros out there that a casual idea can lead to a strong deck. Zadok, I hope you and the other casual players will help me achieve this goal! :)