about those new djinns in invasion...

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by rYaNsPVT, Dec 5, 2000.

1. rYaNsPVT New Member

i forgot the name of the card i encountered way, way back in my formative days in magic... it says destroy all djinns and efreets... i think it's from the homelands block.... and i'm thinking if it wud still be of use on the new Djinns in invasion.... m kinda overwhelmed :eek: when these creatures come into play...
  2. krichaiushii New Member

King Sulieman from Arabian Nights could be tapped to destroy target Djinn or Efreet, I believe.

And there is a W/R enchantment called Sulieman's Legacy that kills djinni/efreeti. I think its from Tempest.
  3. Gizmo Composite: 1860

Suleiman`s Legacy was older than that. Mirage I think.
  4. rYaNsPVT New Member

thanx for the idea...
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

actually, it was from Visions.
  6. Purple_jester New Member

Oh, and, yes, both King Suleiman and Suleiman's Legacy would thrash even the Invasion Djinns. You must really hate those things to hose them like that. ;)
  7. Turtlewax Joe CPA Hater of Train

I kind of like dihns. But wouldn't play w/ the new ones.who cares if they are out, stompy doesn't have anything to worry about!
    not to get off topic but...I think stompy is in for a big come-back!infoct I think there might be a few "multi-colored"stompys ;)
  8. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

There IS a multicolored Stompy. It's called 'Fires'.
  9. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

yeah you know red green i've even splashed black in mine
  10. yawnmoth New Member

Alot of players who just started *really* want those Djinns... When I was starting the -2/-2 would have stopped me cold in my tracks. Of course, I thought that Rootbreaker Wurm was good enough to be a rare, but...