About the cast of the Weatherlost...

W

Whimsical

I've noticed that people post on the Weatherlost thread asking to be a part of the story... well, I'm always a sucker for pleas about self-insertion into a story. :) So if you want to be in the story (assuming you're not already a part of it) ... post here which role you want to assume in the story ... and give a good (preferably funny) reason why. ;)

Roles taken:

Gerrard - Zadok001
Mirri - Cateran Emperor
Karn - Phyrexian Pie-Eater
Squee - Apollo
Ertai - Purple_jester
Tahngarth - Spiderman
Crovax - Sleepy
Selenia - already taken ... I'll divulge who it is in the next installment ... :D

Roles available:

Hanna
Sisay
Orim
Volrath
Greven

The rest of the real cast of the Weatherlight I'm still deciding whether or not to work into the story...

G'luck! :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Most people don't know that Rofellos was actually the only elf to survive the attack of the Thallids on Havenwood Forest and was carried by a Thallid who had eaten too much of my ice cream and gone insane (tests have proven that this was not an ordinary side effect) to Llanowar. If you include him in a later installment, make me him, but for now I want to be Vhati il-Dal. No one even mentioned him, so I fell its only fair that I be allowed to be someone who gets killed really quickly (not that I'm a masochist, although every oter Thursday is Masochist's Night). :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I meant that I feel it's fair, not I fell its fair. I'm touchy about grammar.

Also, I was just kidding.

It's every other other Thursday.

Again, just kidding. :) :( :|

T

Thrash Golem

what about Maraxus of Keld? i look just like him in the picture.

O

Ogg

Say.. I suppose OGG would do well as either
a) Greven
...or...
b) The necromancer who lost the Necronomicon for Dummies =p
(OGG NECROMANCER! OGG RAISE DEAD!! BLASTED SPELL, WORK! RAISE DEAD! RAISE DEAD! DARN.)

T

terzarima

Man, I'll be orim (even though that is crossing the sex barrier... hmmmmmm)

T

terzarima

Oh hey, what about Eldamri, I mean someone could be him.....

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Oh. And you forgot Starke, and those guys falling off the ship on the picture of Havoc.

W

Whimsical

So far ... only misters Ogg and Fungal Ice Cream Man have actually bothered to provide a reason. <smiles and shrugs> Them's the break, I guess.

That means that you two will be added to the story at some unknown future date (most likely when I start writing the next installment coming up whenever) ... hope the two of you don't really mind being the "villains" of the story (I say that in the loosest sense of the word possible).

Congratulations! :) Now how do the two of you wish to be called? And you'd better decide who gets to be head cheese and right hand cheese ... or do you really want to leave it up to moi? ;)

The rest ... hmmm ... unless y'all provide a reason ... I'm afraid mah answer will have to be in the negatory. :(

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Well, since I like cheese more than anyone else on the forum (yep, that's right Bob), I'd like to be head cheese.

Besides, that mask thingy has got to be made of fungus..

However, if a whole bunch of people come up with overwhelming reasons why they should have roles and they are better than mine, I'll settle for Volrath's Gardener. I said if . That probably won't happen.

B

Bob

NO ONE LIKES CHEESE MORE THAN ME!
You can be Volrath or Greven or whoever, just leave the cheese out of this!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Can someone make a Cheese Trivia game on Battle Arena? I want to challenge Bob.

W

Whimsical

Get your keisters over to the Battle Arena, the pair of you, if you want to continue this line of discussion. Hup, hup, hup! :)

D

Duel

Can I be Orim? I look REALLY cute in white!
J/K

No roles left for me? I figured I'd get squee easy!

B

Bob

I'm tired arguing with that Fungus. I think the reason people get mad at me is that whenever I don't like something, I complain about it. From now on, I'll keep my opinions to myself, and hoped to be liked more. :). I also want to the Fungus to forgive me about Badmouthing Anime.
K?