A

Discussion in 'Casual Decks/Variants/Etc' started by Killer Joe, Oct 2, 2000.

1. Killer Joe Active Member

Fisrt of all, I know I've spamed alot lately, so this is my attempt to come back to the living world of Magic.

"T-S Five Color Green" v.YJ1
    Artifacts
    1x Masticore
    Black
    1x Bone Shredder
    Blue
    4x Brainstorm
    4x Counterspell
    4x Force of Will
    2x Mana Leak
    1x Morphling
    4x Tradewind Rider
    Green
    4x Birds of Paradise
    4x Land Grant
    1x Quirion Ranger
    1x Spike Feeder
    1x Spike Weaver
    2x Survival of the Fittest
    1x Uktabi Orangutan
    4x Wall of Blossoms
    Red
    1x Squee, Goblin, Nabob
    White
    1x Monk Realist
    Land
    2x City of Brass
    4x Forest
    2x Gemstone Mine
    4x Island
    2x Reflecting Pool
    1x Savannah
    3x Tropical Island
    2x Undiscovered Paradise
    Sideboard
    1x Carrion Beetle
    1x Daring Apprentice
    4x Emerald Charm
    1x Lobotomy
    1x Powder Keg
    2x Pyroblast
    1x Radiant's Dragoons
    1x Sliver Queen
    1x Spike Weaver
    1x Treachery
    1x Turnabout

I was checking out "The Masters" decklists and formulated my own version of "T-S". I used to think that Land Grant was a huge waste of slots, but now, well, let me just say that, it's amazing!
    I know I need 2 more Survivals (It's the whole point of the deck), however, I used to have a deck similar to this, only just Blue/Green, and I did very well with it. I also know I need 1x Tropical Island and 3x Savannah's, other than that, I'm happy with it, mostly. Any idea's or input?
    BTW, the sideboard is good for my area, I probably should have Back to Basics in it, maybe.
  2. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

UTOPIA TREE!!!!!!!!

Anyways, just looking, but the deck seems short on kill methods. How does it win?
  3. Killer Joe Active Member

Well, it's a control deck, so, after I send everything back to their hand via Tradewind Rider Shipping Company, I can kill them with a singular Quirion Ranger or others.
  4. Mikeymike Captain Hiatus

How about Stampeeding Wildebeests, start sending the Wall of Blossoms back to your hand and get an card-drawing engine going. Plus, if they start building up an army shoot the Weaver back and fog away. Besides, a 5/4 trampler is a nice alternate win condition.

Also, I don't know if you have enough blue to justify using 4 Force of Wills.

Gravedigger or Phyrexian Reclamation wouldn't be a bad idea either.