A

Killer Joe

Fisrt of all, I know I've spamed alot lately, so this is my attempt to come back to the living world of Magic.

"T-S Five Color Green" v.YJ1
Artifacts
1x Masticore
Black
1x Bone Shredder
Blue
4x Brainstorm
4x Counterspell
4x Force of Will
2x Mana Leak
1x Morphling
4x Tradewind Rider
Green
4x Birds of Paradise
4x Land Grant
1x Quirion Ranger
1x Spike Feeder
1x Spike Weaver
2x Survival of the Fittest
1x Uktabi Orangutan
4x Wall of Blossoms
Red
1x Squee, Goblin, Nabob
White
1x Monk Realist
Land
2x City of Brass
4x Forest
2x Gemstone Mine
4x Island
2x Reflecting Pool
1x Savannah
3x Tropical Island
2x Undiscovered Paradise
Sideboard
1x Carrion Beetle
1x Daring Apprentice
4x Emerald Charm
1x Lobotomy
1x Powder Keg
2x Pyroblast
1x Radiant's Dragoons
1x Sliver Queen
1x Spike Weaver
1x Treachery
1x Turnabout

I was checking out "The Masters" decklists and formulated my own version of "T-S". I used to think that Land Grant was a huge waste of slots, but now, well, let me just say that, it's amazing!
I know I need 2 more Survivals (It's the whole point of the deck), however, I used to have a deck similar to this, only just Blue/Green, and I did very well with it. I also know I need 1x Tropical Island and 3x Savannah's, other than that, I'm happy with it, mostly. Any idea's or input?
BTW, the sideboard is good for my area, I probably should have Back to Basics in it, maybe.

D

Duel

UTOPIA TREE!!!!!!!!

Anyways, just looking, but the deck seems short on kill methods. How does it win?

Killer Joe

Well, it's a control deck, so, after I send everything back to their hand via Tradewind Rider Shipping Company, I can kill them with a singular Quirion Ranger or others.

M

Mikeymike

How about Stampeeding Wildebeests, start sending the Wall of Blossoms back to your hand and get an card-drawing engine going. Plus, if they start building up an army shoot the Weaver back and fog away. Besides, a 5/4 trampler is a nice alternate win condition.

Also, I don't know if you have enough blue to justify using 4 Force of Wills.

Gravedigger or Phyrexian Reclamation wouldn't be a bad idea either.