A Variety of Artifacts and Enchantments

A

Aneximines

Cap of Insanity {5}
Legendary Artifact (rare)
If you would draw a card, remove the top card of your library from the game instead.
If a card would be put into your graveyard from your library, put it into your hand instead.
"The way up is the way down."
~Heraclitus

Mausoleum {1}
Artifact (rare)
Cards in your graveyard cannot be the target of spells or abilities you do not control.
{B}{B}: Rearange the cards in your graveyard.

The Chosen One {2}{W}{W}{W}
Legendary Enchant Creature (rare)
Enchanted creature is indestructible and has protection from spells and permanents. This effect does not remove ~this~.

(note: this creature enchantment is itself legendary; it is not a creature enchentment that can only enchant legendary creatures - that sort of card would have the following type line: Enchant Legendary Creature)

Bottomless Well {B}{B}
Enchantment (rare)
Pay 2 life: Discard a card from your hand.
Pay 1 life: Sacrifice a permanent.
{0}: You lose 1 life.

Phylactery of the Lich {6}
Artifact (rare)
If ~this~ leaves play or you lose control of it, you lose the game.
You don't lose the game for having 0 or less life or drawing from an empty library.
As long as you have 0 or less life, you cannot attack or play spells, abilities, or lands.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have 0 or less life, your life total becomes 1.

Planar Decay {U}{B}
Enchantment (rare)
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, remove the bottom card of that player's library from the game.

Goblin Relic {0}
Artifact (rare)
{T}: Shuffle your library.
{2}, {T}, Sacrifice Goblin Relic: Target player shuffles his or her library. Draw a card.

Biomanipulation {2}{G}{G}
Enchantment (rare)
Put a -0/-1 counter on a creature you control: Put into play a 0/1 green Bioplasm creature token with "Sacrifice this creature: Put a +0/+1 counter on a creature you control. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery." Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.
Put a -1/-0 counter on a creature you control with power at least 1: Put a +1/+0 counter on a creature you control. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.

Timequake {1}{U}{U}{U}
Enchant World (rare)
All other permanents have phasing.
When Timequake comes into play, for each other permanent in play, flip a coin. If the coin comes up heads, that permanent phases out.

I

Istanbul

Cap of Insanity - reduce cost to 2 mana. Remember, with this out, you never draw another card.

Mausoleum - Seems fine as it is.

The Chosen One - Would probably be balanced if you removed vigilance. As it is, the only way to stop the creature is Wing Shards or...um...Wing Shards.

Consuming Madness - Needs SERIOUS work. Can you imagine this with Madness? Increase all activation costs to (1).

Phylactery of the Lich - What's the point of its drawback if your life goes to 5 every turn? More importantly, how sick is it to have 5 life to pour into whatever you want every turn, since you won't die? This needs a complete redesign.

Planar Decay - Works for me.

Goblin Relic - Sure...why not.

Biomanipulation - AUGH. Needs some serious rethinking/rewording.

Timequake - Balanced. At the same time, MOST...OBNOXIOUS...ENCHANT...WORLD...>EVER<.

A

Aneximines

Cap of Insanity - reduce cost to 2 mana. Remember, with this out, you never draw another card.

The drawback is severe, but I think this card should be expensive because of how abusable it is with cheap cards like Mesmeric Orb and Hermit Druid.

Mausoleum - Seems fine as it is.

:)

The Chosen One - Would probably be balanced if you removed vigilance. As it is, the only way to stop the creature is Wing Shards or...um...Wing Shards.

Black has ways, as well, and there are the odd cards like Apocalypse and False Prophet. Point taken, though; I'll remove the vigilance.

Consuming Madness - Needs SERIOUS work. Can you imagine this with Madness? Increase all activation costs to (1).

Hm. I'll muck around with it (and rename it).

Phylactery of the Lich - What's the point of its drawback if your life goes to 5 every turn? More importantly, how sick is it to have 5 life to pour into whatever you want every turn, since you won't die? This needs a complete redesign.

The idea was to simulate D&D style lichdom, in which the lich returns to life after being killed so long as its phylactory is safe and sound. I'll change it to one life.

Planar Decay - Works for me.

Goblin Relic - Sure...why not.

Biomanipulation - AUGH. Needs some serious rethinking/rewording.

Well, I wanted something that let you move around points of toughness and power as you pleased (but not interchange them), to the point of being able to build new creatures by siphoning off the power/toughness of other creatures. I didn't want that going on in combat, though, so I added the standard sorcery speed restriction clauses. It is awfully wordy, but it does what I want it to do. Wording suggestion are of course welcome.

Timequake - Balanced. At the same time, MOST...OBNOXIOUS...ENCHANT...WORLD...>EVER<.

>:)

Thank you :)