A trip to PA, why not?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Since I've been up in the Cleveland area for some time, you'd think I would've tried to meet Mooseman or KJ by now. Well, I've got some time in a couple of weeks and wonder if either of you would mind putting up with a Magic-playing opera singer for a few.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I see how it is, getting together with the PA guys but not with the Baltimore guy when you come visit there...

:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not saying to make an extra trip out here; I'm just saying when you *were* here a couple of times to visit your uncle(?), you never tried to get together... :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
AnCon... A friend of mine runs it and I'm running the poker tourneys there..... and playing a lot of Who a Werewolf.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm.... Another Gaming Convention...... I ran into someone at a Half Price Books who suggested I check it out, but their events listing doesn't have any Magic events listed.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Didn't seem big to me, but I do recall a full head of reddish or light brown hair.

Regionals is then?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
There's also one in Columbus. Wouldn't have mattered, though. I have an opera rehearsal on the 16th and will miss Regionals no matter what.

Will you have any time later in the month to flop some cards?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm.... I just might be free for a PTQ Austin...

...OOO! And the PTQ is Standard, too!

Ransac, cpa trash man