a surprisingly powerful t2 deck.

B

Bob

"Ton-heavy Duty"
(This deck is easy to get. 2 Heavy Duties does the trick)
4 Elfhame Palaces
8 Forest
8 Plains
2 Thicket Elemental
2 Noble Panther(Wow! Extremly poweful!!!)
4 Armadillo cloak(AC+NP=Victory with more than 30 life.
4 Wax/Wane
4 Llanowar Calvary
4 Llanowar Knights
2 Rampant Elephant
2 Crimson Acolyte
2 Obsidian Acolyte
2 Benalish Trapper(Not too good, begging to be replaced with Nishobas. Then again, if the opponent only has an Avatar of hope or other blocker...)
4 Charging Troll
2 Rooting Kavu
4 Kavu Chameleon
2 Treefolk Healer
The new stompy. Except the old stompy was based on quick weenies. This deck runs on Cheap fatties.
NP+AC is very good. 4th turn 5/5 first strike, trample, with spirt link. Wow. Only once lost to creature destruction made just designed to beat this deck.
Please don't critisize it. I posted it for people to try, not to critisize. You can give suggestions, but don't say how bad it is. I'll beat you with it.
:mad:

R

Ristik

I am by no means criticising the deck, but I just think it's cool how good Rooting Kavu is compared to when it was originally printed in Weatherlight as Barishi. I guess the environment really has slowed down a bit even from when it was Mirage/Ice Age block.

B

Bob

10 Forest
10 Plains
4 Elfhame Palace
1 Sabertooth Nishoba(Got one!)
3 Noble Panther
2 Horned Cheetah
4 Wax/Wane
4 Seal of cleansing
4 Llanowar Knight
4 Charging Troll
2 Thicket Elemental
4 Kavu Chameleon
2 Rooting Kavu
4 Armadillo Cloak
2 Benalish Trapper
Sideboard
4 Shackles
2 disenchant
4 Explosive growth
1 Benalish Emissary
2 Crimson acolyte
2 Obsidian Acolylte

D

Duel

this deck loses the first round to blue-black or nether-go. Guarenteed. Side in black hate. Use blurred mongoose.

B

Bob

This deck hasn't lost a single game.
It also has 4 Llanowar knights(WG 2/2 pro black)
and 2 sideboard Obsidian Acolyte(1W 1/1 Pro back W:target creature gains pro black until end of turn.)
But still, Im don't know much more hate than the acolyte. What does the mongoose do?
Anyway, this is a great play.
First turn: Elfhame sancuary.
2nd turn: Forest, Llanowar Knight
3rd turn: Plains, Armadillo cloak on Knight, attack for 4, gain 4 life. Opponent:16 You:24
4'th turn:plains, Charging troll. Attack with Knight for 4. Wax.6 Opponent:10. You:30
5'th turn: Forest. Cloak on Troll.Attack. Opponent:1 You:39
6'th turn:Game.
The reason I didn't think iof blocking was that the quick fatties probably crush the little rebels and Bouncers, and other quick weenies.
I think It's a great deck. It has never lost once....

F

FoundationOfRancor

I hate to just give a good card and run, but I need to go and I want to help, so

Blastoderm.

D

Duel

Really? I have a similar deck (Maybe your llanowar knights are the key, I'll throw them in and test), and it gets the hell beaten out of it. They SHOULD have recoil and Counterspells in there. If they don't they deserve to lose. I've never had a troll do that kind of damage. Usually there's a vendetta waiting for it..... You opponent WILL mount a defense, you know....

Mongoose is a 2/1 for 1G that can't be countered or be the target of spells or abilities. It's mostly there for slow black-? control decks, which can't seems to stop it before it does 8 damage.... Not sure how useful it is otherwise.

B

Bob

4 Island
6 plains
7 forest
4 Elfhame Plalace
1 Treva the Renewer
1 sunscape master
2 sunscape apprentice
4 armadillo cloak
4 llanowar knight
1 reya dawnbringer
4 counterspell
4 charging troll
4 Noble Panther
2 seal of cleansing
4 wax/wane
4 kavu chameleon
1 sabertooth nishoba
1 planar portal
1 Aura Mutation
1 Armored Guardian
sb
2 Obsidian Acoltye
2 Crimson Acolyte
1 tranquility
4 shackles
4 explosive growth
2 seal of cleansing

what do you think?

D

Duel

River boa. this card is mad good. Without it, fires has the ability to eliminate all your stuff. Now, at least, you have one game. they'll side in scorching lava, you'll side out the boa, perhaps, but River boa is too good not to have. Against u/b, it's unblockable. Against w/u, it's unblockable. Against r/b, it's tough to kill (Unless you play seal of dooms. :p -->Zadok)

how about using those blue cards for something more than legends? Bounce? FoF?