A sedimental trip down memory lane...

W

Whimsical

Back in the days of yore when moi still made cards which had no rhyme or reason whatsoever...

Mogg Accountant
RR
Creature-Goblin
0/1
T: Force target opponent to count cards in hand out loud and tell you the exact number. T, sacrifice: Force target opponent to give you an estimate of the actual net value of his deck.

"Three, four, five shiny things ... what come after five again?"

Sorceress Inept
1B
Creature-Sorceress
0/1
T: Turn target creature you control into a 0/1 black creature until end of turn.

"Almost got it ... Darn! That's the fifth pit lord I turned into a nettling imp today!"

Bird Boy
1R
Creature-Bird Boy
0/1
Flying
Bury target Bird Maiden when Bird Boy comes into play.

"So ... you fly around here often?"

Wall Crawler
GG
Creature-Dopey Admin Assistant :D
0/2
G, T: tap Wall Crawler to tap target wall.

"My secret? I use lotsa glue. Now somebody please help pry me off this wall of heat..."

Drow
BB
Creature-Dark Elf
1/1
Draw a card when Drow first comes into play

"Very punny..."

Chef of Yawgmoth
Creature - Chef
1/2
T: Sacrifice a creature you control to make a number of 1/1 Pie tokens equal to the creature's power. You may not use ability on a creature with power greater than Chef. At end of turn, if number of Pie tokens exceed toughness of Chef, bury Chef.

"In the end, the Pies overwhelmed the chef because of one simple error on the chef's part...he made them fast baking."

I miss PPE, by the bye... :(

And the last card...

Adorable Sliver
Creature - Sliver
1GG
0/1
All slivers gain this ability when Adorable Sliver comes into play, T: turn into a 0/1 token that must be blocked by all opposing creatures in combat.

"Aaaaagh! Step on it, quick!"

<laughs> Good luck with the CPA Notables, minna-san! I'll definitely be voting in Apollo as Most Likely To Post While Nekkid. Shucks, I'll even vote Spidey dahling in that category too! :D

T

terzarima

Ahhh.... I have no right to be the first reply, but oh well. I can't say I remember your cards all that well, but its nice to see you posting again :)

A

Apollo

You wish!:)

*resists the urge to post something inappropriate*

Z

Zadok001

*Wonders what a trip down memory lane has to do with dirt...*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, making a triumphant retreat from his battle with MrXarvox, runs by Whimsy flaunting past works of..............um, work.*

j/K

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DÛke

<echo of Zadok's post>

<Wonders what a trip down memory lane has to do withdirt>

A

Apollo

Spidey, you've got that whole red-and-blue getup!

*is totally naked*

T

terzarima

Hey.... I think that was a shameless promotion aimed at getting an award.....

*Hope he doesn't get Best spammer for this :rolleyes:*

A

Apollo

Well, I'm a bird, so of course I'm totally naked. What, didja think I'd be wearing a tweed suit and a bowler?

M

MrXarvox

well, not totally naked. I mean, those feathers seem to do a good enough job of covering your hunny cheeks. :p :p :p