A question?

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

With so many new members, alot of them post messages that are mostly just inside jokes between us, I know this bothers some people and I dont want you guys displeased. SO what do you think? Stop inviting people here? Just tell them to do it in the FLAME SECTION? ( I doubt they'd listen)
Whatever you guys want me to do.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

I don't mind it; I can pretty much tell when they're joking and not actually flaming you (or anyone).

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Just trying to do my best to fill
the void Jackal left us. :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe encouraging them to post their thoughts on Magic would be a start. With all the flames, I can't tell whether even half of them know what the game's all about! I think we'd all like to hear what they have to say, and if they like the direction the site is taking with respect to WotC and the DCI.

Checking things, like spelling, and punctuation, prior to posting would be nice. Keeping the inside jokes and stuff to the Off Topic forum is also a good idea, though it seems like that stuff ends up there eventually anyways. And where exactly did you guys get the notion that 100 posts, in and of themselves, really means ANYTHING!. I'd rather read 10 posts pertaining to the game than 100 posts worth of fluff!

Just a few thoughts...:)

G

garfobosonfire

I dont see why everyone cares so much. So what if its an inside joke. Its not gonna ruin your day or change things around. I have stopped saying them, but this is just getting out of proportion. They are just jokes.