A question

B

Baskil

This is a question for the founders.

Would one of you (whomever you pick to be the spokesman) like to do an interview for my site?

Z

Zadok001

I'd have no problem with that. I doubt I'd be the speaker, but I don't think there'd be any particular reason to aviod doing such an interview.

Founders?

D

DÛke

...it could make the CPA more popular.

Oh, and just for old time's sake, Zadok, or...um, in this case, Nivelimac, you misspelled "avoid" as "aviod". :)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Sounds fine by me. Of course, you could interview me but realize I'm more of an ex-magic player and now just the web master. Maybe a "Night with the CPA Founders" might be more in order? Just brainstorming.

Z

Zadok001

[me] sticks his tongue out at DUke. [/me]

Just for that, I think I'll go about mispelling things randomly... :)

D

Duel

If you really were planning that, you'd use the "u" in tongue where it sounds like it should go....

That would be a great interview. I'd read that.

I

Istanbul

I nominate Zadok.

From start to finish, from the time I first heard about this site to the present day, I can't think of anyone that comes to mind more readily when I think 'CPA'.

B

Baskil

I think Ed has a great idea, maybe have a couple of Founders in a chat room and post up the transcript (after edits). Or, if you prefer, I could do a one on one. Let me know what you guys decide, I want you guys to have your own say on CCGPrime, since I think the CPA hasn't exactly been portayed in a positive light there. I've got a couple of Interviews lined up, but I'm sure I can squeeze you guys in ;)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Baskil--
Email or PM me with the names of everyone you want to talk to and I'll email you their emails. You can then send us all an email attempting to schedule a chat or do an email interview.

I

Istanbul

I know I'm not a founder, jes' only the editor, but I think it'd be fun to participate...

Can I can I can I, huh huh?

B

Baskil

I won't link directly, but there have been some comments that have been made on the site that haven't been fair. Also, in case you were asleep a couple weeks ago, there were some huge flames sent my way for some comments that I had made.

T

theorgg

I'd like to attend. The chatroom idea sounds good, too. I assume you have access to the CPA chatroom, or, an MIRC client?