A question about Radiant, Archangel

S

SwingMage

What is the story around her?
Shes my fav. character, but i cant (and dun want to realy ;) ) get the books around here, and I was just wondering whats her story and character like?

From what I gather shes kinda of a psychotic fanatic, but thats probably wrong :)

T

terzarima

Fraid what your friends told you is true, she is a crazed Psychotic Angel feind, who deleights in seeing bags of heads. She kills Darigaaz mom (Can't remember name) And rips Urza's eyes out, however when she puts the crystals together (to make a whole) she gets Kabloomied!!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(this is probably wrong, but just to get a more descriptive background than what ademis said (sorry ademis :)))

After Urza failed in his attempt to invade Phrexia in ???, he fled to Serra's Realm to recuperate. Radiant didn't? want him there. When Phrexia followed Urza and invaded Serra's Realm, Radiant blamed the catastrophe on Urza and never forgave him. So when Urza went to Tolaria with the time bubbles and came back to Serra's Realm to save the inhabitants from the collapsing Plane, Radiant attacked Urza.

Is that close to right? :)

E

Elrond

I read the book and Spidey's version is pretty accurate as far as I can recall.