a post with no real topic

M

magicman_moe

well im bored i dont get to talk much on this website so i decided to ask everyones thoughts on, well, anything!
im bored, the off topic forum is pretty much dead on topics so i decided to do this.
this isnt spam, just bordem.
post your thoughts on well just anything make sumthin up!
i hardly know any of you and im over 200 posts and thats sad for me.
so post away with what your thinkin about.

G

Gerode

Gerode's Theory of Relativity

Spam = Boredom x Speed of Modem ^2

C

Chaos Turtle

Sometimes it's too much trouble to try to read magicman_moe's posts, because of the way he totally ignores the rules of grammar.

Could be why he hardly knows any of us; we know so little of him.

D

DÛke

...I'm happy that I don't have school today, due to freezing rain all over the place. Thank you Devil, you've answered my prayers.

Anyway, magicman_moe...I don't know what to say...how about you (re)introduce yourself? Maybe there's a chance of better communication...or somethin'...

D

Darsh

I'm thinking about what I'm going to do for about an hour while our school has a pep-rally.

I've hardly ever seen you posting magicman_moe.

D

Daggertooth

Usualy I don't think, I just act. But now I'm just sitting here, knowing my BioCalculous assinment is due in 30 minutes but I don't want to do it. Stupid integrals and methods of Aproximation:mad:

Also, Every few minutes I feel an excited shiver down my spine as I think of the prerelease tomorrow. yea.

Daggertooth

M

magicman_moe

oh sorry bout how i write on a webpage,
it's just how i type i guess,sorry.
but anyhow, you want me to introduce myself,cool.

let me do it to where everyone can understand

moe ramsey(a.k.a. magic man_moe)
21 m
been here for almost a year and a half,umm
seen the greats come here and go(wizard2000).
music: anything really.
hell,im listening to the theme from shaft right now!
sevendust and old 60/70's music,weird huh?
i live in texas in a podunk town named palacios.
and uhh been playin mtg just about as long as ive been here well almost.
ok i introduced myself,now its yalls' turn!

C

Chaos Turtle

You like 60's 70's music?

How about that song, "Mack the Kinfe." I totally dig that song.

Maybe you can help me with something. There's this song about "Sangaline and Billy, two men who gamled late." In the song, they have a disagreement over a dice-roll, and it ends in a shooting.

If you (or anyone) could tell me the name of the song, or the singer, I'd be in your debt.

I used to live in Amarillo, TX (not Armadillo) when I was a little boy. Is that anywhere near you? Just curious.