A Poem (not about Magic at all)

L

Lady Re

Hi everyone! I am sorry I've not been online much lately, I've been down with back problems and almost confined to bed since July 3rd... Right now I can barely manage to sit up 15 min to 1/2 an hour... (servere back strain, followed by pinched nerve and sciatica all sucks) :(

I am happy that I am missed though... Contact me at my email if you'd like... RebaTheHub@Juno.com or RebaTheHub@Yahoo.com I'd love to hear from you all... :D

I am getting better, but it is slow going....

Miss you all....

A

Apollo

She's alive... yay! :)

Sucks about your back, though. Hope you feel better.

L

Lady Re

It's nice to be missed... I have caught up on my reading though... but I am just now (after like 4 weeks) finding the strength and ability to sit up long enough to do more then a cursory check of my email... (For most of these weeks, I couldn't sit up longer then 5 minutes without terrible leg pain requiring long periods of rest...) But today I feel pretty good, and if I didn't over do it, tomorrow should hopefully be good too...

I'm up to about half an hour at any one point, and I keep trying all day to improve it... :)

Thanks again guys... (and I miss playing Magic the most)

PS, someone let YellowJacket know I'm alive please...

Killer Joe

Hi ya Lady Re!!!! Man, you had me going by not posting for so long, and I kinda get that 'missing' feeling when one of our brothers or sisters aren't around. Sorry to hear about your pain, but I do hope you get well soon.
BTW, written anymore cool poetry lately?