A New Kind of Game!!!

R

Rooser

Mushroom, (Because Jimbot the puppy likes to bark at mushrooms, and that also makes me laugh).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Nap (what Jimbot might take after too many mushrooms, well, a trip seems more likely from the evidence presented in the story thread, but "n" was the letter I was on, so the trip will have to wait)

T

Tabasco

Puppy (how is Jimbot the puppy associated with Oversoul...I am still laughin that that puppy dies 3 times)

R

Rooser

Raunch the Rorpedoes! (What Captain Jimbot the puppy ordered his crew to do).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Thinking (I'm "thinking" that Rooser made that part up just now, but perhaps it will come into the story later...)

R

Rooser

Unfortunately ... you guys don't seem to be letting me move the story in that direction. Another thing that is unfortunate is that this thread has been derailed and become something supplementary to the add a word story.

EDIT: But I guess that's my fault.:D

R

Rooser

Xylophone Music ... will surely get our minds off Jimbot the Puppy.

D

DÛke

(LOL. Sorry about that Rooser. Just decided to jump in. Let me make it up...Oh and I deleted the other post)

Amplify (I wouldn't want grating music amplified)

R

Rooser

But ... by deleting your post you're just trying to make MY post look stupid instead. I think the community deserved to see the joke. It's not like we were gonna throw rocks at you or nothing.