A New Kind of Game!!!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Question (is that a real word?)

Did you mean "prurient"? That crossed my mind, but I didn't think I was considered particularly prurient...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Rats (that is indeed the word I was trying to use, but apparently it has a different meaning than what I thought it did. I thought it meant more odor-like, and even though YOU may not be especially smelly :), that's what came to mind. Definitely not what prurient really means though. Sorry about that)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Smelly (which is what Spidey thought prurient meant, and also I'd bet that rats are typically rather smelly)

R

Rooser

Worchestshire Sauce, (Because Violins taste good/sound better with Worchestshire Sauce).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Xiphoid (describes the form of the object used to put me out of my misery if I get "x" again, also connected in some way to Killer Joe's post, but it is beyond my understanding)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Zabaglione (maybe you could use rum in zabaglione, or maybe not, I've never had the stuff, I just know that it's a really cool word)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cough (can happen if you drink alcohol too fast)

<KJ: This is a particular word game in that you have to follow with the next letter of the alphabet>

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Hedonism (I do not know what the connection is between gore and hedonism, but it was what came to mind, maybe only hedonistic people like gore...)