A new deck leader?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Could Blue-Black-White be the new big deck?

Think about it, they would have access to Vindicate, Recoil, Gerrards Verdict, Counterspell, disenchant...

I was going to comes up with a deck list, and I probablly will later, but im kinda in a rush here. Just post your preliminary thoughts!

Thanks!

Casey

T

terzarima

I don't know... I'm sure G/B decks are going to be huge with Mr. Monger and all, but I agree, B/W and maybe U in there is going to be a good deck

D

Duel

Remember my PT Junk deck? the g/b/w one? Think it will come back? I think so....

Vindicate, Wrath, Deed, Monger, Ebony Treefolk, Birds of Paradise, Llanowar Elves, disenchant, hehehe.....

M

maraud234

I use B/R, but I might add a W or a U, so I'll have three colors, but I've never used a three color deck. Opinions?

D

Duel

the two "Dur" decks are:
u/w/b go-mar with a vengeance. (vindicateis some good in go-mar, no?

r/g/b fires-ish stuff. Mongers, removal, fires, skizzik, derms, Wurms, this color combo just has all the cool shiznit.

and, my deck of choice:
w/g/b. I just love the deck. I'm working on a design for it.

Also, possibly a low-permanent 5c deck. Donais-style. But colored mana is my enemy, especially without the alternatives to city of brass that donais had.

G

Gizmo

not sure I like the deck that is trying to play Gerrards Verdict and Counterspell in the same deck. Eww.

I think Orb is very good, and I don`t see that changing much when Apocalypse (a very mana-heavy expansion) is released.

Of all the new colour combinations BW looks the most immediately viable as it gets a lot of very powerful spells. However it might be UR that breaks the Orb domination by combining counters with cheaper creature removal, I`m not sure. GB will likely find itself getting counterspelled an awful lot, and UG will always be a dogs dinner of a combination. WR was a powerful combination but it`s strength was usually weenie-control which seems largely redundant right now, maybe WR will be Rebels+Burn.

D

Duel

Hey! Orb turns off when it's tapped! That's why orbosition is good! Okay!