A New Day Dawns: ElGato has Come!

V

Volraths_bane

From the shadows of MTGNews steps a lone figure....he moves like a cat and weilds the might MAul Hamma. After dropping the hammer all over MTGNEws and winning might fame....the great one, ELGATO has come the the CPA Battle Arena to spread the name of ElGato and expand his great empire,....

ALL TREMBLE!! HE COMES!! THE WEILDER OF TEH MAUL HAMMA AND THE MAUL GAUNTLETS!! He FLIES WITH THE NIGHT CLOAK AND RULES ALL!! ALL BOW TO MY LEADER IN THE GRINNING SKULLS.........

ELAGATO!!!

E

ElGato

Good night, all.I am ElGato, War Boss of the Order of the Grinning Skull and Maul Lord. I wield Tha Hamma, a mighty Maul, and the Maul Gauntlets. I hope to one day fight you all, and dethrone Bane. But I digress. I will take on a challenger now, anyone who wants to test their might.

*ElGato pulls out a Lawn Chair and sits down. A quick blast of Red Mana from the Maul Gauntlets starts a warm fire. He ulls out his Bottomless Flagon of Ale, and starts to guzzle.*

I'll be here, whoever wants me.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Right. I assume you two are the same people.

But if you are not, then have ElGato challenge VB for the title.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

ElGato

No, I am not Volrath'sBane. I am ElGato. I would be willing to take on Volrath, but seeing as I am his War Boss over at MTGNews, that would be a little weird. I know you, Ransac. You posted a Thread on MTGNews, like "Ransac has landed".

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I apologize for my inquiries. I just thought it was wierd that VB posted this thread instead of you.

Anywho, yes. I did post over there. Glad you remember.

Yet, I must say that I wouldn't find it wierd at all, boss fighting his underling. It happens all the time. Besides, the CPW title would be on the line.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Supermouse

I will obliterate Thee, ElGato!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just let me get to 8 mana real quick, and I'll cast that Obliterate.....

And you better not Thwart!

Anyway, now for some Hype of my own. I am the Dreaded..... Mouse.... of..... Niftyness! and I weild..... My.... Tail of ...... Tail-osity. And I have Flying! I'm faster than a Speeding Firecat, Leap tall People in a single bound, and I'm often mistaken for an Airplane! I'm SUPERMOUSE!!!!!! protector of Truth, Justice, and the way that I happen to prefer at the moment!

Umm, that last part wasn't TOO Plagiarised, was it?