A mysterious cloaked figure enters the forums

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

they are small furry, and fuz balls of fury. they are a force to be delt with from a distance, and should be pied on sight. Here, use these ::throws 2 pies at the semi-newbie. they hit him in the face.::

D

Darkstar

A beakon of light emits from a orbiting object 20,000 miles above your house. Russin Spy Satillite #35 & Darkstar welcome you to the CPA.

M

maraud234

Welcome again, even though it's been a month since you registered.

V

Volraths_bane

How do you get the Custon Tag option open in your profile?

Do you have to post a certain amopunt or have been around for a certain amount of time?

V

Volraths_bane

Son of the BUNNIES!!!!!

Well...just hit my Webpage button....it is on the main page....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! VOLRATH'S BANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Somebody save us! :)

Just joking, looked at your picture, where are you? Is that like a cafeteria or something? And your card, Volrath's Bane, is actually pretty cool, and I wouldn't see a problem with wizards printing it. Run it past them, and see what they say.

V

Volraths_bane

The art is by Joseph Lisner.

The pic for "Tim, Wizard Inadept" was taken with my digital camera 4 yrs ago...Junior year I guess.

M

maraud234

Does Joseph Lisner also do artwork for Wizards? I think he is pretty good, but I don't know that much about Magic artists, so I don't know if he is already doing artwork for Wizards.

M

menolikeygurus

hey v_b!

cpa is kinda like coming out of middle school to high school, i was kinda at the top of the ladder at mtgnews now i'm on the bottom.

Get that bedpan away from me!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Sniff* That is probably the best compliment I have ever heard directed towards the CPA.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

And the last.......the CPA to me is like a friendly neighborhood, while mtgnews is like a bustling city where people rob and kill. I'm really afraid to go there for fear of my life.

V

Volraths_bane

I love mtgnews....Nothing against this site...but I post here almost exclusively for the Battle Arena option....

Speaking of which....****BONG****

Get the back in there Mauron!!! we got a tourney battle to finish, I ain't done making you my bitch yet...Boo is gone man!!!!