A Magic Suitcase question

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I have Magic Suitcase 7.0 or something like that and the Apoc and Odyssey Master Database updates. I know how to add them to the regular Master Database, but when I look at them, I see two copies of each card, one with PrintF = "F" and one with "NF". How can I get rid of these duplicates? The Combine Duplicates option didn't seem to work as it asked for another database to combine with, not the same one (or I got an error trying to do the same one).

I just want one entry for each card from each set in the Master Database.

H

Hetemti

I think it means Foil and NonFoil. Therefore they are not duplicates, and it needs the distinction since foil and nonfoil pricelists are availible for import.

I don't like The `Case. Too unwieldy...for that, and other reasons.

L

Lotus Mox

There's a filter button which you can use to filter the foils out, so it only shows the NF cards.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it meant Print or non-Printable format, whatever that meant. Thanks... I guess I will have to keep them, as I have a couple of foils after all.

I only have Suitcase because of its inventory ability and it was pretty much the only thing that people mentioned when I asked this question last month. Is there something else around that can keep track of your cards?