A little absence...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is to let you guys know that we're expecting our third child at the end of November so I'll be gone for at least two weeks whenever that happens. The due date is the 26th, but the baby's measuring big right now so he could up to a week earlier (so far), so anytime between the 19th and 26th is fair game.

So hopefully the Singleton and Tribal game will be wrapped up or I'll be eliminated by then (it looks that way in Tribal) and the Mindmaster games will have to be put on hold until I get back...

R

rokapoke

Congratulations!

If I get back to our Mindmaster game between now and then, I'll have no problem putting it on hold until you return.

D

DarthFerret

I will assume that Congratulations are in order!

On a similar note, I will be out of town (and all electronic communications) beginning on Thursday around 10:00 a.m. and returning on Sunday in the late afternoon/evening. It looks like the only game I may hold up is the Tribal. I will get my turn in tonight and hope that I have nothing to respond to that may hold it up.

B

BigBlue

Congrats Spidey!

I think this place'll be even deader for 2 weeks when you're gone... but at least the spam is a non-issue for now!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats buddy and don't worry about this place - I got your back...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope... last I heard he was preparing for some performances, but not sure if they've happened yet.

E

EricBess

Spidey - be sure to post pictures. Congratulations. The biggest challenge going from 2 to 3 is that there are now more kids than parents. It's a bigger jump than from 1 to 2, but nowhere near as big as 0 to 1. Any more than 3 is just more mouths to feed :D