A Link in Sideboard?...

Should we have a petition for a CPA link on the Sideboard Online?!!!...

• No, but I want some of what train's smokin'!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me...

• No, we'd be overrun by tourney jocks...

• Yes, it would be worth being listed...

• Why am I reading this thread?!...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Why does train have the ability to post?!...

• Total voters
N

Nightstalkers

I'm not posting because there isn't a choice:

Yes! and I want whatever train is smoking! I didn't know he had the ability to post :confused:

E

EricBess

I think it would be mixed for a while. We might get an influx of people who try to make the CPA something that it doesn't want to be. However, in the long run, we might get an influx of fresh voices that truely do just want to be part of the community and fit in with the rest of us troublemakers.

N

Nightstalkers

and WotC might take note of us finally and open up a T1 touney :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think rakso has a better shot at getting T1 tourneys since he is the main voice for it.

I kinda agree with EricBess; we could get a big flux of "tourney dudes" here (isn't that what the Sideboard is geared towards?) but some may have their fun and casual groups and could be unaware of the site here...

who are we petitioning though? Why not just ask the Sideboard people to be included?

T

train

I didn't know if just asking would get it on there... so petition came to mind... but I guess I could just ask...

My first thought was that there were mainly tourney based sites with links on that page... So I guess I thought a petition would be needed...:rolleyes:

N

Nightstalkers

Howabout we just demand it from them... and when they refuse, we crack in and post our link in there anyways.