*a-h-e-m!!!*

T

train

you can sell cards to them, or buy cards from them... and everything is so cheap because they do this in bulk... but shipping wasn't noticed from the skimming I did - so see what the total is once shipping is added...;)

C'mon spidey - the cardboard crack is great - you should try it!...

H

Homestar

o.k i get it now....sorta. just tell me one thing, am i getting a good deal? and if it really is this cheap then does card VALUE matter?

T

train

you're only getting a good deal if you believe it to be one...

But I could sell you 100 non-land magic cards for 1.00, your choice, from a list... and it's all bulk extras to me so it doesn't matter...

value only really matters in collecting, and preserving value...:)

H

Homestar

Jeezit, i gotta ask the parents about that deal. ill definatly take u up on that if ur not kidding.

M

mythosx

Originally posted by train
you're only getting a good deal if you believe it to be one...

But I could sell you 100 non-land magic cards for 1.00, your choice, from a list... and it's all bulk extras to me so it doesn't matter...

value only really matters in collecting, and preserving value...:)
Is this for anyone? Im looking for older commons.

H

Homestar

jesus god, i need those old, good cards more than n e 1 here.

T

train

I'll get a list posted in trading... but umm... spidey - are there any guidelines on selling?...:confused:

And yeah - it's a serious deal... you pay shipping and I'll send you 100 cards for 1.00...

In lots of 100... and to keep that the best deal - any number under 100 cards, or not at an even 100 increment... will add a 2 cent per card fee... for cards not part of a lot of 100...

50 cards 1.00...
100 cards 1.00...
200 cards - 2.00...
150 cards - 2.00...
and so on...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean "guidelines"? As far as I know, it's the same as trading, only you're "trading" money for cards...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, but at some places the difference between trading one good for another and trading something for currency is an important one...

I don't know much about legal stuff, so I'm not sure why...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably because currency is "backed" by the issuing country, whereas goods are just between the parties in question.

But for purposes here, they're pretty much the same thing, unless train elaborates more.

T

train

Well - never having bought/sold anything through here - I wasn't sure if selling - or "trading" for currency was cool... if it's frowned upon - I don't want to do it...:)

if so - I'll get a list once I'm back from camp for sure - possibly sooner...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, if you want to buy or sell cards for money, that's fine. The disclaimer still applies whether you're doing that or trading cards.

T

train

Cool - as soon as I'm back from camp I'll get some stuff going...