A GooD LaugH

M

Mundungu

still disgrunted by my loss last friday (see my other post), I was browsing around for some Magic Info instead of working (bad ... bad boy).

I went to New Wave, which is a site I like BTW. On the Left botom corner they have a link to Babel Fish : an online translation Program that lets you view the web pages in your own language.

I thought WHA ! What a feat !! (maybe some of you remember that I am french )
So I chose the option "English ot french" and I had my laugh of the day. It probably would have been better if translated by Japanese !!!

I also tried the German version (yes, my German is better than my english .... it is good to show off sometimes :) )
and it was pretty bad as well.

If you know one of those languages, or italian or spanish, go and try, and believe me you will get a smile ...

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Or just find some good french or whatever and translate it to English.

Hey, that's what you get from an automated translator.

F

FadingInsomniac

I don't remember where I found it (I'll give you all a URL if I find it) but there was this one that would translate all your text into fake languages like Redneck (translated you all to y'all) and other things. I had a good laugh.

[Edited by FadingInsomniac on May 15th, 2000 at 03:58 PM]

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But I can't find the URL either. Here's the one for the T-inator, which'll make a web page over into something that sounds like Mr. T wrote it. Orgg turned me on to this one (figures, huh?).

http://firefly.sparse.org/~mrt/

:D

T

theorgg

Awwww, shucks.

:{ )
go away for a week(DAMN END OF SCHOOL RUSHES!!!) and look what happens...
:)

I'll have to take a look at bablefish.