A Fire Inside

D

Darkstar

Any one ever heard of this band? They are my favorite band, and it is quite difficult to get my hands on their material here in KY. If anyone has the following cds, and or records, and would like to sell or trade them, please lmk. Thanks

-A Fire Inside LP
-All Hallows Eve LP
-Black Sails in the Sunset EP
-Days of the Pheonix EP

-Black Sails in the Sunset T-Shirt

Thanks

N

nodnarb24

That band is one of my top five bands. Awsome music, in fact I'm listening to them right now. My favorite song is "Morningstar" and favorite album is "The Art of Drowning."

Also, those albums you listed are hard to find here too, try hunting online. You can buy the T-shirt from their Website

D

Darkstar

AFI is hardcore punk Foundationofrancor. And nod, I like AOD, but I think you should buy Shut Your Mouth, or Very Proud of Ya, I think they are the two best, from what Ive heard. Thanks

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Darkstar
AFI is hardcore punk Foundationofrancor. And nod, I like AOD, but I think you should buy Shut Your Mouth, or Very Proud of Ya, I think they are the two best, from what Ive heard. Thanks
I do have both of them and they are really great albums, but I still like "The Art of Drowning" better.