A few cards

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Your gold creature and your artifact creature are incessantly broken.

X1 for X +1/+1 counters is insane.
Sacing creatures to destroy every creature doesn't seem like a real cost. Sure you can only use it if you have three or more creatures in play, but you have no mana cost and it's at instant speed...... and it's a 10/10 for 8 mana. Wow. These are more Timmy than MY cards are.

:D

Keep up the good work!

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
I agree with Ransac on the whole brokenness issue.

I really like Dissipation, though. Can you imagine how fun that would be in multiplayer? Considering how much chaos it would inspire, I'd consider making it blue/red, but considering the replicate cost is colorless, that probably wouldn't make too much difference. Also, why does it have a power and toughness?

M

Mfeta16

turgy22 said:
I really like Dissipation, though. Can you imagine how fun that would be in multiplayer? Considering how much chaos it would inspire, I'd consider making it blue/red, but considering the replicate cost is colorless, that probably wouldn't make too much difference. Also, why does it have a power and toughness?
Me too. It's based off of the old card Chain of Vapor that I really like. I didn't mean to put p&t on it.

I fixed the cards up and added one. I hope this makes them better. :)

Attachments

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
The dragon seems to be a lot like Dracoplasm, just more expensive.

Dracoplasm
UR

Flying
As Dracoplasm comes into play, sacrifice any number of creatures.
Dracoplasm's power is equal to the total power of the sacrificed creatures and its toughness is equal to the total toughness of those creatures.
R: Dracoplasm gets +1/+0 until end of turn.

Dissipation is a very cool casual card........

F

Force of Will Smith

I like spire a alot, in the new version... especially since he has no p/t :D

Spire: even at 12, the ability to wipe out everyone all the time is a bit much.. maybe paying half your life or sacrificing all your lands or discarding you hand/removing your library from the game might help.

Sunkeeper Dragon is badass... kinda like a draco, but better and doesnt require RU, which is amazingly better.

the blue card is cool, but generic blue spells or blue spells in general im not a fan of, so im biased.

Alterable is a really strange mechanic.. i think just specifying something like, Grand Immortal's casting cost may be payed with any non-colorless mana, or something like that, and nix the colorless in it to make it work :D

Xaviers pretty cool, kind of like a defensive blinding angel.. very white indeed.