2 Marble Diamond

Lands (24)
2 Kor Haven
2 Rath's Edge
4 Crystal Vein
16 Plains

P

plaguelord2000

i think you should drop the marble dimonds and add 2 more blessings for the angels i think you should and
CHO MANNO REVOLUTIONARY. its a ledendary rebel that cant take damage.

R

rkoelsch

I think it works okay as it is. I like the concept. You might want to screw around with the land. Try remote farms or the Fallen empires white land reprinted in 6th. You only have the lynx as a one drop and diamonds and Blessings as 2 drops so the come into play tapped is not a large factor. Just some thoughts.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

it's ok, but you should add some entanglers, and topples

K

krichaiushii

Won't the Waves of Reckoning have a negative impact on your Glittering Creatures? Then again, the Wrath of Gods will zap them all... Avenging Angels and Ivory Gargoyles work better, I find. Also, it is possible to build a deck that will survive the Wave of Reckoning (Veteran Bodyguards and Radiant's Dragoons for a start).

The Armageddons are fun with the Glittering guys, though.

Is this deck for multiplayer or duel, a certain type or just for fun? It will guide mine and others' advice.

That's all.

D

Duel

dump the lions for steadfast guards, or, better yet, cho-manno. Or mageta?

M

Major Crime

Cursed totem makes the ability of the cat's unstopable, it will most likely work against your oppenent's creatures.

R

rkoelsch

The curse totem main deck very good.

As for wave of reckoning killing glitterers only if the opponent spends the mana to their ability. Otherwise the damage is prevented.

take out the wrath of gods reduce the revernt mantra
put enlightened Tutor, cursed totem, and parallax wave(searchable by tutor). I am really liking this deck. Very tricky to play.