A couple of new ones from me

I

Istanbul

Kendun Rogue (2UU)
Creature - Townsfolk
During your upkeep, choose a basic land type. Kendun Rogue gains landwalk of that type until end of turn.
During each other player's upkeep, that player chooses a basic land type and a creature they control. The chosen creature gets landwalk of that type until end of turn.
3/3

Kendun Protector (3W)
Creature - Soldier
2W: Kendun Protector gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.
2W, sacrifice Kendun Protector: Creatures you control gain protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.
3/3

Noble Graalth (2RG)
Creature - Beast
RG: Noble Graalth gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
R, Sacrifice Noble Graalth: Noble Graalth deals its power in damage to target creature or player.
G, Sacrifice Noble Graalth: Gain X life, where X is Noble Graalth's toughness.
2/2

Skeletal Mage (3B)
Creature - Skeleton Mage
As an additional cost to playing Skeletal Mage, sacrifice a creature.
Skeletal Mage comes into play with X Death counters, where X is the casting cost of the sacrificed creature.
Remove any number of Death counters from Skeletal Mage, T: Put a -1/-1 counter onto target creature for every Death counter removed from Skeletal Mage.
B: Regenerate Skeletal Mage.
1/1

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So with Kendun Rogue, two of your creatures are getting some type of landwalk? The Rogue and another?

I

Istanbul

Funny how the omission of one little word can screw up a card.

Inserted "other" into Kendun Rogue.

I

Istanbul

Worldforge (3)
Artifact
T, discard a card from your hand, pay 1 life: Until end of turn, whenever a spell is countered, put a copy of that spell on the stack. The original spell's caster may choose a new target for the copy.

I

Istanbul

Blown Cover (RRR)
Sorcery
Until end of turn, you may morph any creature you control without paying its morphing cost.
Creatures revealed in this way get +1/+0 and haste until end of turn.
At the end of any turn, remove any creatures revealed in this way from the game.
It made its name known just in time to have it carved on its tombstone.