A Contest to Name My OBC Deck #2!

J

Jigglypuff

Hey hey hey!

It's time to name another one of my decks. The winner this time will receive a signed card and will receive fame and honor among the CPA. Well, maybe just the signed card. Anyway, let's get down to brass tacks. Here's the deck:

4 Skywing Aven
4 Narcissism
4 Basking Rootwalla
4 Rites of Spring
4 Beast Attack
4 Roar of the Wurm
4 Concentrate
4 Wild Mongrel
4 Diligent Farmhand
4 Muscle Burst
11 Island
11 Forest

I have amended the rules slightly this time around. You may only post once, and you may only post up to 2 suggestions in that post. Duplicate posters or posts that contain more than 2 suggestions will be ignored.

After I announce the winner (which will be in about a week), that person will be responsible for PMing me with a mailing address and the card (from the deck) that they want me to sign for them.

Good luck!!! By the way, this is my 50th post!

(- Steve -)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Swizzles.

Hey, that's a pretty good name. Pick it or be killed by fifteen stampeding marmosets.

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

Jigglypuff

Well, there seems to be a shortage of replies to this thread.

So the winner for this contest is none other than...

Ransac!

The deck's name is Swizzles !

So hey there Ransac, why don't you PM me with a mailing address and the name of the signed card (from the deck!) that you desire and I will get right on it!

(- Steve -)

I

Istanbul

Pity I didn't see this thread earlier, because between this deck's emphasis on creatures and its emphasis on the graveyard, I was gonna suggest Critter Litter.