A Contest to Name My OBC Deck #2!

Discussion in 'Casual Decks/Variants/Etc' started by Jigglypuff, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

Hey hey hey!

It's time to name another one of my decks. The winner this time will receive a signed card and will receive fame and honor among the CPA. Well, maybe just the signed card. Anyway, let's get down to brass tacks. Here's the deck:

4 Skywing Aven
    4 Narcissism
    4 Basking Rootwalla
    4 Rites of Spring
    4 Beast Attack
    4 Roar of the Wurm
    4 Concentrate
    4 Wild Mongrel
    4 Diligent Farmhand
    4 Muscle Burst
    11 Island
    11 Forest

I have amended the rules slightly this time around. You may only post once, and you may only post up to 2 suggestions in that post. Duplicate posters or posts that contain more than 2 suggestions will be ignored.

After I announce the winner (which will be in about a week), that person will be responsible for PMing me with a mailing address and the card (from the deck) that they want me to sign for them.

Good luck!!! By the way, this is my 50th post!

(- Steve -)
  2. Thallid Ice Cream Man 21sT CeNTuRy sChIZoId MaN

3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

"April Showers"
    "Hans and Franz"
  4. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Swizzles.

Hey, that's a pretty good name. Pick it or be killed by fifteen stampeding marmosets.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  5. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

Well, there seems to be a shortage of replies to this thread.

So the winner for this contest is none other than...

Ransac!

The deck's name is Swizzles !

So hey there Ransac, why don't you PM me with a mailing address and the name of the signed card (from the deck!) that you desire and I will get right on it!

(- Steve -)
  6. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Pity I didn't see this thread earlier, because between this deck's emphasis on creatures and its emphasis on the graveyard, I was gonna suggest Critter Litter.