A change In the CPA's Format...

R

Rando

#1 Was this discussed with the Founders, and what input did they have?

#2 Why did only 24 vote on the re-structuring poll?

#3 Is the Off-Topic forum the only reason you're here?

#4 Do you not care? Apathy sucks.

#5 Have you ever been in a Turkish prison Bobby? Ever seen a grown man naked?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
1. It is being discussed right now and it looks like we going to take the "Magic Only" restriction off of front page articles for now. However, we're waiting a couple of days for some stragglers to give their input (Dune Echo, Isty, theorgg)

2. No idea. Either that many went there to read it or that's how many who actually care.

3. No.

4. I love apathy. It just tastes good.

5. No, but that is a life goal.

6. Was this mistakenly posted here or was it intended for people who don't regularly go to CPA/Magic Issues forum?

R

Rando

I put it here in the hopes of generating discussion amoung those who do not go elsewhere on these boards.

D

DÛke

1. Look, we either change the CPA, or not. We can't just change the front page. When those cool non-Magic articles go up, people will be interested in joining. When they attempt at joining, the need to see more than just Magic...they need a place to "belong to." If we're not gonna change the CPA's format, we should not write about anything other than Magic.

2. That's about the number of active members in the CPA. I'm actually surprised we got that many...

3. Yes, and no. I come here, scan every forum real quickly, but there's nothing. The Off-Topic has it all...so that's why I mostly post here. I think that's what most people do or believe...

4. Care about what?

5. Have you seen a dog naked?

H

Hetemti

Originally posted by Rando
: I don't know, nor do I care. The Founders are gone.

: Because anyone who would've voted to maintain the CPA as is/as was have already left because they got fed up with the spammy BS that has been O so prolific for the last six months.

: The only reason I'm here is to see if what once was my favorite website is going to have its throat slit or not.

: I don't care anymore, for this morning I found that the bloodletting aforementioned seems to be commencing. Why should I care if no one else does?

: I didn't eat the fish.

G

Gerode

Don't know

Because we have very few regulars around

This is the only message board that I've really felt at home with, and the Off-Topic is a big part of that. And since I don't play Magic seriously and haven't been able to play much recently, I can't contribute much to Magic Issues.

I want this site to regain its vitality, but I'm not going to spend a huge effort bringing it back.

We're all counting on you.

G

Gizmo

1. Who cares.
2. Because nobody cares.
3. Nope, because its hard to distinguish Off-Topic from the rest of the board these days. I never go in the Decks section though.
4. I care more than just about anybody else, but I can't and won't do it alone.
5. Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up anal sex.