A card I made

L

Landkiller

War Horde RR4
Creature - Barbarians
BB : If this creature deals combat damage to a player this turn, that player discards his or her hand.
5/5

This just screams broken, but I think it isn't.

F

Fire Slinger

hmmm
how about

War Horde
3RR
Creature - Barbarians
2B: If this creature deals combat damage to a player this turn, look at that players hand and choose and discard a card.
5/3

L

Landkiller

I am thinking about making a Card of the Day thread, and making one card each day...

If more people tell me to than tell me to shut up, I will.

Let's see.

G

Griffion2000

Hmmm, thats still a little too powerful.
How about this:

War Horde
5RR
Trample
2B: If this creature deals combat damage to a player this turn, that player discards a card at random. You may play this ability only once each turn.
6/4

L

Landkiller

Wow, Griffion2k, THAT is powerful...Trample should make the ability a bit more fearsome!

But I like it! The gain in stable power is offset by mana cost and toughness, as well as making the ability weaker.

Another Version - better or worse, I cannot tell.

War Horde RR4
Creature - Barbarians
Comes into play tapped.
BB : Any player damaged by War Horde this turn randomly discards a card from his or her hand. Play this ability once per turn.
6/6

K

K9Archmage

war horde 4rr
summon barbarians

haste
trample
comes into play tapped
when attacks, war horde loses trample
6/5

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
What the heck? What is the purpose of the trample then? And why the haste if it comes into play tapped? Or are you trying to make a card like I do? If so, watch the Master.

War Whore
Summon Barbarian Hooker
4RR
Haste, except for the turn it comes into play
First strike, except during combat
Trample, except when attacking
When War Whore comes into play, pay it $5 to remove a word of text from this card.
6/6

Ransac, THAT'S genius

C

Cateran Emperor

War Horde sounds kinda lame. Since you're looting, how about:

Looting Horde
Pillaging Horde
Rampaging Horde
Keldon Ransackers (heh, Ransack...)

K

K9Archmage

I will try hard to learn the ways of Ransacciness, if thats what you call it.

HOipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
yes, Grasshopper. Now, go stand on log for 3 hours. Good, stay still. Now, don't move until I'm finished meditating.

*Ransac walks into his room and watches wrestling. 5 hours later he goes to bed. 4 hours later, he gets up to go potty and notices that K9archmage is still outside*

Sorry, for taking so long. Got my ying and yang all messed up. No go hopscotch around the world. This should take a while.

Ransac, cpa trash man