a Blue/Green Multi-Player Deck with no counters

Killer Joe

I've had thing together for awhile now and the last time I played it I had a blast. It really works best ina multi-player setting (as long as you're playing possum). Here it is:
12x Island
12x Forest
3x Trade Routes (card advantage and to make Maro bigger)
1x Alexi, Zephyr Mage (a key card, I bounce as many creatures back as possible)
4x Propaganda (when it comes to someone attacking me, they sometimes think twice)
4x Whispers of the Muse (I get enough mana out early so that this card is effective)
4x Capsize (for those pesky Artifacts and Enchantments I can't deal with)
4x Groundskeeper (again, it makes Maro bigger and combo's well with Harrow and Trade Routes)
4x Maro (our hero of the deck)
4x Rancor (the REAL hero of the deck)
4x Yavimaya Elder (More mana AND makes Maro bigger)
4x Harrow (I never liked this card until now. BTW, more mana and combo's nicely with Groundskeeper)
1x Jolrael, Empress of Beasts (I'm going to replace it with another Alexi soon.)
The objective is to play Jedi mind tricks early ie play as if you're not a threat, don't speak in the early game and for goodness sakes, don't let yourself be noticed. Just build up mana as fast as possible with Harrow and Yavi-Elder and use any whisper w/o buyback if you get them early and still have enough mana to do the whole buyback thing.
Just when everyone has written you off BAM! you plop down a Maro and Rancor it next turn. Use Capsize or Alexi to remove creatures in Maro's path and serve as much as possible. Us e the Trade Routes, Groundkeeper and Yavimaya Elders to "Pump (clap) Maro Up".
It seems like a bit much to play, but I love it. Any comments are welcomed.

M

Mikeymike

Overlaid Terrain would be nuts in here. It combos best with Fastbond or Exploration but the Groundkeeper will allow you to produce serious mana. I'm surprised more Green mages don't run Regrowth.

A

Arch_Mage

I would play with some Blanchwood Armors too! Oh, lookie here... I have 1..2..3... 10 Forests!! I guess that makes Mr. Maro, oh, lets see... a 22/20 Trampler with the Rancor!! Sounds fun!!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Keep Joreal for land beatdown. Also Natural Affinity is nice.
You only need one Alexi.

D

Duel

It occurs to me that the deck could function mono-green. Try this:

20x Forest
2x rishadan ports (I know, but they work)
4x briar patch (propoganda wanna-be)
4x Creeping mold
4x Groundskeeper
4x Maro
4x Rancor (the REAL hero of the deck)
4x Yavimaya Elder (More mana AND makes Maro bigger)
4x Harrow (I never liked this card until now. BTW, more mana and combo's nicely with Groundskeeper)
2x blanchwood armor
2x thorn elemental (any stompy works. Really. try it)
4x pattern of rebirth (hey! it's an elder! Now it's a thorn!)
2x jolreal
2x collective unconciousness
4x granger, or something like it
4x revive
2x exploration

On the other hand, if you want to keep it blue, you might consider:
Mental discipline. No, not the practice, the card, dummy!
Clear the land (A must have!)
Dawnstrider
Equilibrium (w/ granger, for lotsa land)
Seismic assault (I know, it's red. So throw in skyshroud elves)